Characters and Groups Momonosuke as Strongest Character?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the Title says guys, what do you think regarding Prime Momonosuke Power?

I believe his Lineage + Name + VOAT + Sword/Swordsmanship + Zunisha Obeying him + Mythical Dragon DF + Rulership of Wano all indicate one Outcome
Not to mention that he is only Character who is Inspired by Luffy, Zoro, Roger & Oden (+Kaido as Enemy) so it's not far-fetched to say he can surpass all Five of them
Fans usually speculate about how strong will Luffy & Zoro be EOS & others talk about Kid, Law, Sanji, Sabo ... etc & other Youngsters

But i think most Fans missed on this Character who definitely have Build Up to be Strongest Character in all of One Piece
Thoughts?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well. This is something we might see at the final panels of the story, soo, I guess he will be as strong as Oden, but that doesn't matter much, since there will likely be peace at the end of the story...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the future, he will be one of the most influential leaders in the OP verse. He will have the minks, the entire army of Wano including those who were under Kaido right now when all these things are settled. And I also think that his name itself has set up the stage for him to be one of the greatest, at peast parrying what Oden has accomplished..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well. This is something we might see at the final panels of the story, soo, I guess he will be as strong as Oden, but that doesn't matter much, since there will likely be peace at the end of the story...
In the future, he will be one of the most influential leaders in the OP verse. He will have the minks, the entire army of Wano including those who were under Kaido right now when all these things are settled. And I also think that his name itself has set up the stage for him to be one of the greatest, at peast parrying what Oden has accomplished..
I agree with what you both said
But i think Momo could be greater than Oden

I mean imagine him reaching Oden's Level of Swordsmanship & Haki
Add to it his Voice of All Things (+However he commanded Zunisha) & let's not forget he will be a big Mythical Dragon just like Kaido
Not to mention that his Name literally means Second to none & he will have Greatest Army in the world after Yonko & WG Falls

So i legit think in the Epilogue, if we do get to see a Timeskip then Momo could potentially be introduced as Strongest Character

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree with what you both said
But i think Momo could be greater than Oden

I mean imagine him reaching Oden's Level of Swordsmanship & Haki
Add to it his Voice of All Things (+However he commanded Zunisha) & let's not forget he will be a big Mythical Dragon just like Kaido
Not to mention that his Name literally means Second to none & he will have Greatest Army in the world after Yonko & WG Falls

So i legit think in the Epilogue, if we do get to see a Timeskip then Momo could potentially be introduced as Strongest Character
That's right, but I am pretty sure you're not talking about brute/raw strength here but the overall strength. So influence-wise, physical prowess, devil fruit, and VOAT put his very own name in a very justifiable reason why he would be considered as one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I believe his Lineage + Name + VOAT + Sword/Swordsmanship + Zunisha Obeying him + Mythical Dragon DF + Rulership of Wano all indicate one Outcome
Lineage -> He is not his father. It also seems like Momo is far away from 8 year old Oden.

Mythtical Dragon DF -> It isn't even a real DF. For now it seems to be a very weak version of Kaidous DF

For me Momonosuke is like Coby, a character with a lot potentiald but not a natural born Monster.

The Zunisha Control is the only thing that might bring him to the top, but that would be like arguing if Cryhoshi is the strongest.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lineage -> He is not his father. It also seems like Momo is far away from 8 year old Oden.

Mythtical Dragon DF -> It isn't even a real DF. For now it seems to be a very weak version of Kaidous DF

For me Momonosuke is like Coby, a character with a lot potentiald but not a natural born Monster.

The Zunisha Control is the only thing that might bring him to the top, but that would be like arguing if Cryhoshi is the strongest.
8 year old Luffy is also far from 8 year old Oden or BM or even Buggy tbh
Why is his DF a weak version of Kaido's DF? i don't see what you mean
And if you're gonna say it's a Failed DF made by Vegapunk, we neither know it's Story yet, nor its Drawbacks, not to mention that Oda won't give him such a DF if it doesn't have help in his Growth as a Fighter
Coby doesn't have any Potential tbh, he trained hard with Garp & got stronger & now he aims to get stronger, there is nothing Special shown about him

The point is if Oda intends to make someone portrayed as Strongest Character it makes sense that he makes him:

01. King
02. Samurai/Swordsman
03. Powerful Devil Fruit User
04. Noble Family (Related to Void Century too)
05. Have Legendary Father
06. Possess Special Powers (VOAT + Zunisha Control whatever it is)
07. Name or Epithet that indicates Greatness
08. Powerful Army/Allies
09. Have Legendary Inspiration
10. From World Known Kingdom

Someone who have these characteristics doesn't necessarily mean he is/will be Strongest there is, but it's not far-fetched at all to claim he can be. Momo is the only Character who match all of this, even Luffy have most of these but lack some

So when i see someone Shogun of Wano, Strongest Samurai in it who possess a Legendary Sword, commands all of Samurai + Minks & even Zunisha, can transform into big Mythical Dragon, from Kozuki Family & Son of Oden & Toki, have Red Scabbards as his Guards, have Voice of All Things, inspired by Pirate King, WSS & Oden and his Name literally means Second to none

I will obviously consider this Character as Potential "Strongest Figure in One Piece World"
Not to mention that Oden began his Journey and proved his Worth after WB & Roger were already considered among Top Pirates & Rocks Era already ended. So i can definitely see Momo surpassing Oden after Luffy, Zoro & some other Supernova maybe considered among Top Pirates & Yonko Era already ended.

Koby doesn't have any of these things, he is only a boy who got inspired by Luffy, trained under Garp & dreams to become Admiral, so yeah he does have the Inspiration & Connection to Two Legendary Figures, but he is far from being compared to Momo.

So it goes like this Yonko Era ---> Luffy Era (Zoro becomes WSS, Kid proves himself as Great Pirate, Sanji, Law too if he survives ... etc) ---> After that it's the Era where Koby becomes Admiral & Momo surpasses Oden

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well said Salah. I will delete my draft response to Nessos. It's a far cry from yours. LOL

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't think so...I think we might get to know adult momo in the last chapter...
Don't think he will be the strongest...but will surpass Oden . If he is adult version in the final arc..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could see him trying to surpass everybody in a fashion by attempting to accrue several World's Strongest XXXX titles.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
His ambition is definitely high enough for him to be incredibly strong. What kinda upsets me is that Oda has demonstrated time and time again that a person's heritage doesn't mean much, which flies in the face of what a lot of people look for when trying to associate some characters with other characters.

Yes Garp was crazy strong but Luffy early on was far weaker than Ace and Sabo. Same goes for Helmepo early on and his Father. The greatest instance of this has been fishmen where the offspring don't bear any resemblance to either parent.

So don't make the assumption that because Momonosuke is Oden's son doesn't mean he will get stronger faster and easier.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I personally dont care about him. I am going to use the proverb of Ivan Drago.

"If he die, he dies!"

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No, Shirahoshi is way stronger right now I feel. Also controlling Sea Kings seems more impactful than controlling that Elephant.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
These are EOS scenrio , i doubt oda will bother if world is back to peaceful times.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Once we get to the boruto of one piece momo is gonna be a big player. He will join the crew of Boby Hancock (Boa and Kobys son) and search for the Two Piece. They will travel to space and fight the moon pirates, enel will be their mentor, and luffy will be busy with his duties as pirate king.

Top Bottom