Chapter Discussion My Hero Academia - Chapter 263: I wanna be with others!

Rate the Chapter

• Plus Ultra!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Meh

• Poor

• Only Villains do that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 263
Title: I wanna be with others

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 263 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will always be Plus Ultra for me whenever Jiro is part of the subject.

Wow!!! A real revelation of KamiJiro.. I love that sudden turn around to just say "I wanna be with everyone" but in reality, it is, "I wanna be with Jiro"...

Newly acquired skill? So he can absorb shockwaves.. Store it.. Then blast it in return? That's fucking OP.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow!!! A real revelation of KamiJiro.. I love that sudden turn around to just say "I wanna be with everyone" but in reality, it is, "I wanna be with Jiro"...
My man. They are totally for each other. He made his fingers bleed practicing for her

Ma boy Denki out there improving a lot. He prolly increased how much power he can absorb. Not sure if he can discharge it.
But man, The fight is on! Hyped as fck

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder what will be Dark shadow role and I hope we get to see him go berserk again.

Possibly due to Hawk dying because it seems he out of features.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My man. They are totally for each other. He made his fingers bleed practicing for her

Ma boy Denki out there improving a lot. He prolly increased how much power he can absorb. Not sure if he can discharge it.
But man, The fight is on! Hyped as fck
Let's just hope they're really meant to be.. I like the guy.. Let's also hope that he can discharge x 2 of ehat he stores..
I wonder what will be Dark shadow role and I hope we get to see him go berserk again.

Possibly due to Hawk dying because it seems he out of features.
Seeing Hawk attack his homie, double, makes me wanna think that he'd die via the same approach.. I stab in the back of the one you respect..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That electric villain looks really cool, I hope he doesn't get defeated that easily.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing Hawk attack his homie, double, makes me wanna think that he'd die via the same approach.. I stab in the back of the one you respect..
I think we will see dark shadow go berserk again... :kermithesith:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think we will see dark shadow go berserk again... :kermithesith:
We soon will... I wanna see Hawks fall.. I mean, characters as cool and dark as him just like Gin Ichimaru and Itachi deserves a death like that..

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait so who's the traitor? :pepethinking::blobcoolthink
My money is on someone from Class A or Class B

Shinsou needs to join so that means someone has to leave to make room for him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally, the marineford of MHA has begun.
Gosh, I'm always getting emotional whenever any of class A students show their development. That Kaminari panel was sick.

I'm very concerned with how the heroes approach this, however. They want to "apprehend" people who don't mind going for the kill?
Welp, looking forward for the corpse count in the next 30 chapters. :feelsbadman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom