Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 264
Title: One's Justice

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
MangaSail

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 264 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gosh, those last pages were painful to read.

This chapter finally solidifies Bubaigawara's role as a TRUE villain, thanks to his hatred towards Hawks.
Love his character development, now waiting for Dabi-Toga-Spinner-Compress to get theirs.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man i often forget how deadly Edgeshot is. Dude has no chill.

That being said thats only fodder being taken out. When Elites comes i feel like fights will be way more difficult.

It may seem Heroes have this in the bag but i just know Horikoshi will throw a curve ball very soon.

Twice keeping it real. Hawks had good intentions but it backfired. If Twice gets freed it is GG. That can tip the scales really fast.

Dabi making its way to Hawks is also scary. Those two had to fight eventually.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seriously, Hawks has to pull off something extravagant here.. If Dabi is on his way to him,, that's gonna be 1vMany squared.. Lol.. I wanna see Hawks goimg all out against them before he died.. Bring justice to his character..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well.. It's really hard to decide if we haven't seen Dabi went all out and so Hawks..
The more he uses his power and the more damage on his body. So I don't think Dabi can fight Hawk for a long time

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But hawks has that speed... If eraser could avoid flames hawks should be able to do same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom