• Only Villains do that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Beky because I couldn't find the page I'm just quoting MHA wiki:

"Seven years prior to the beginning of the story, Ending saw Endeavor capture a thief called Takami. Since then Ending was infatuated with Endeavor, desiring the latter to kill him. Later, Endeavor caught him and sent him to prison."

So basically Enji knows a thief called Takami and fought him.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was still hoping that Twice was going to make it out alive but unfortunately I guess not, seeing Twice die was sad and even though he was a villain who did some horrible stuff he was still a fun character. When it comes to the villains of MHA it's not going to be the same without Twice, at least he died happy knowing that he finally found some friends and a place where he wasn't rejected.
Yea i wished he will live but as Dabi said, with Twice alone they can wipe out heroes
Also with Twice dying i can say 100% that he won't be turned into a High End. I don't think Shigi and the rest will allow it
[automerge]1585593027[/automerge]
@Beky because I couldn't find the page I'm just quoting MHA wiki:

"Seven years prior to the beginning of the story, Ending saw Endeavor capture a thief called Takami. Since then Ending was infatuated with Endeavor, desiring the latter to kill him. Later, Endeavor caught him and sent him to prison."

So basically Enji knows a thief called Takami and fought him.
Ah i see. I totally forgot about that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea i wished he will live but as Dabi said, with Twice alone they can wipe out heroes
Also with Twice dying i can say 100% that he won't be turned into a High End. I don't think Shigi and the rest will allow it
[automerge]1585593027[/automerge]

Ah i see. I totally forgot about that
So...some food for thought: What if Dabi/Touya and Hawks/Keigo were childhood friends?
[automerge]1585600698[/automerge]
Also some food for thought: What if Hawks does not get killed this arc, but just gets sent to prison for killing Jeanist? And Tokoyami goes evil because he realizes how corrupt the Hero society actually is and Endeavour, after the govt has shown their true colours by betraying Hawks will take steps to change society and turn it into a better place?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And Tokoyami goes evil because he realizes how corrupt the Hero society actually is
Yo...that would be awesome. Tokoyami = 2nd Stain (I still doubt he will join Shigaraki's side).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
welp, jeanist deserves to die for a cause.. i mean, does anyone have a quirk in the pro heroes to double him? nah... only twice.. and he is also dead.. thank you hawks!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yo...that would be awesome. Tokoyami = 2nd Stain (I still doubt he will join the Shigaraki's side).
Tokoyami is too strong to be a Hero if we're being honest here. And learning his mentor is a hero killer will break the guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom