Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 267
Title: Fire

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readmha.com

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 27 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LOL Hawks is actually Endeavor's fanboy???
And Tokoyami is here to save the day!
Or not. Isn't he technically weak against fire as well?

Miriko has received my utmost respect. Her endurance & tenacity are monster level.
It's really a shame if she does die in this arc. The best case I hope for her is she's forced to retire like All Might... :feelsbadman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i don't understand the panel in the last part, did miruko lost another limb or cut in half?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is dabi = touya confirmed?
Dabi may have told Hawks exactly that on that blacked-out speech bubble.
Which is interesting, since the whole fanbase pretty much have figured that out.

I suspect that reveal will be saved for later when Endeavor meets Dabi face to face. Just imagine the impact.
Endeavor's gonna lose his cool again & might die. And Horikoshi will surprise the fanbase by letting Hawks live to be the next #1 hero. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jesus Horikoshi everyone already knows Dabi is Touya you've already confirmed it multiple times now, stop dragging this on it's only going to piss off the readers more.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh man Dabi is fucking pissed.
And yes that big tease was a cuck move but it is obvious Hori wants to drop it when Dabi meets Endeavor again. At this point we all know who he is, we just need Endeavor there to confirm it.
Also i am super hyped for Tokoyami vs Dabi, that fight will be AMAZING

Mirko is a BEAST. Holly Molly she is too good.
High Ends as suspected were at a fraction of their power. Now that they are waking up they can go toe to toe with Mirko easily.
And Giganto is waking up too oh lordy this will be good

And finally Endeavor killing another High End while Mirko is about to break Shigarakis capsule.
Shigaraki will wake up and just go ham on everyone

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i don't understand the panel in the last part, did miruko lost another limb or cut in half?
mirko lost a bit of her ear lol. its her axe kick moving forward and the thing that stabbed her is getting pulled behind her because endeavor knocked the shit out of it.

this chapter was fucking amazing.
I will stop reading this manga if they kill off the #1 ranked female hero in the same arc that they effectively make her the single most brutal human being who has ever lived.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
mirko lost a bit of her ear lol. its her axe kick moving forward and the thing that stabbed her is getting pulled behind her because endeavor knocked the shit out of it.

this chapter was fucking amazing.
I will stop reading this manga if they kill off the #1 ranked female hero in the same arc that they effectively make her the single most brutal human being who has ever lived.
Oh thanks. I thought he got rekt one limb again..

Did Fumikage just dragged Hawks away from Touya. ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh thanks. I thought he got rekt one limb again..

Did Fumikage just dragged Hawks away from Touya. ?
yeah! SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY
I also am glad to get more of Hawks and Fumikage relationship.
That blacked out speech bubble from Dabi was an all new low for Horikoshi. damn.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah! SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY
I also am glad to get more of Hawks and Fumikage relationship.
That blacked out speech bubble from Dabi was an all new low for Horikoshi. damn.
Yeah.. I can't see any reason in delaying its reveal when he alrsy insinuated it many times since the The start of the arc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mirko, damn i hope she does not get killed..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah.. I can't see any reason in delaying its reveal when he alrsy insinuated it many times since the The start of the arc.
right? Like, the blacked out speech bubble confirms it to fans lol. All I can think of is that there is even more to Dabi than we all thought. There is something we don't know about Touya yet that we will find out in conjunction with his unmasking that is going to have really big consequences for the story I think.

I often forget about Stain's Will TBH and forget that Dabi joined up with the group of stain fans. Stain's ideology is distinctly different than Shigaraki's (they have been similarly aligned up to this point but I think they will diverge more and more now).
So what if Touya/Dabi ends up being a bigger player than we all thought?

Also, back to that final panel of Mirko where the thing behind her looks like a piece of her ear--you can tell that this is a mistake of the redrawer for the scanlation when you look at the official release. In mangasail version it doesn't look like the tentacle because it is cut off and short, in VIZ you can see it extends past the frame and reads unmistakably as the tentacle that had pierced her kicking leg.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
right? Like, the blacked out speech bubble confirms it to fans lol. All I can think of is that there is even more to Dabi than we all thought. There is something we don't know about Touya yet that we will find out in conjunction with his unmasking that is going to have really big consequences for the story I think.

I often forget about Stain's Will TBH and forget that Dabi joined up with the group of stain fans. Stain's ideology is distinctly different than Shigaraki's (they have been similarly aligned up to this point but I think they will diverge more and more now).
So what if Touya/Dabi ends up being a bigger player than we all thought?

Also, back to that final panel of Mirko where the thing behind her looks like a piece of her ear--you can tell that this is a mistake of the redrawer for the scanlation when you look at the official release. In mangasail version it doesn't look like the tentacle because it is cut off and short, in VIZ you can see it extends past the frame and reads unmistakably as the tentacle that had pierced her kicking leg.
if he really is the successor of Stain then he would should not harm Hawks anyhow because he did what it takes to penetrate to the league of villains by sacrificing another hero and almost killing himself..

Stain spared the lilfe of Midoriya because he saw All Might in him. This is not the same principle Touya has been playing.. He is jusst a crazy salty bastard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if he really is the successor of Stain then he would should not harm Hawks anyhow because he did what it takes to penetrate to the league of villains by sacrificing another hero and almost killing himself..

Stain spared the lilfe of Midoriya because he saw All Might in him. This is not the same principle Touya has been playing.. He is jusst a crazy salty bastard
Very good point!
he is pretty twisted and seems fine with warping shit to serve his ego.
but I still think we and everyone else are underestimating him more than we thought—

which I understand is an unpopular opinion as most think Dabi is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom