Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Hero Academia 272
Title: Good Morning

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readmha

MY HERO ACADEMIA CHAPTER 272 QUICK SUMMARY
Rescue team were still busy evacuating people from the city
Midoriya suddenly got an ominous feeling, while staring at the hospital (because Shigaraki woke up in the previous chapter)
Back to the hospital, the heroes were cleaning up the high-ends...until Shigaraki went plus ultra and did his thing
The hospital crumbled, the whole city crumbled, and the heroes tried to run for their lives...but not without casualties

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's a fucking disgrace... You let a single hero left inside the laboratory's capsule instead of collective entrapment. Shame heroes

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like MHA is about to end too :pepethinking:
Midoriya still has 5 more quirks to discover & master. That's still a long way to go.

This arc isn't quite what I expected so far. Hawks & Endeavor actually survived.
If my intuition is right, Horikoshi won't kill the pros who mentor U.A students, at least not this arc.
Hawks could've died in plenty of occassions, but survived.
Present Mic & Eraserhead barely made it out alive.
The heavy casualties so far are those who have no direct relationship with U.A students: X-less, Crust, Miriko (she's not dead, but she's probably forced to retire after losing many limbs).

Next chapter, it's Gigantomachia's turn to wipe the floor with the heroes. Can't wait! :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Midoriya still has 5 more quirks to discover & master. That's still a long way to go.
Looking at the recent chapters it looks like endgame. Do you think MHA might turn into Star Wars 2.0? Villains take over being the head of a new society. (Like Jedi + Republic -> Imperium led by Sith -> Return of the Heroes)
:pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you think MHA might turn into Star Wars 2.0?
I see where you are getting at. The author of MHA is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and he even put some Star Wars references in MHA.
From super moves (Mirio's Phantom Menace), locations (Kamino), and characters (Gran Torino was inspired by Yoda).
It wouldn't be surprising if he took inspirations from Star Wars plotline as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see where you are getting at. The author of MHA is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and he even put some Star Wars references in MHA.
From super moves (Mirio's Phantom Menace), locations (Kamino), and characters (Gran Torino was inspired by Yoda).
It wouldn't be surprising if he took inspirations from Star Wars plotline as well.
I am not so much into MHA :weirdpeep:
But skimmed through recent chapters and looked like final phase for me.
But with this
I can only see the Star Wars Route. Hero Republic will turn into Villain Imperium. Another option could be the introduction of a new super Villain, bit that doesn't fit well with "All for One"-Quirk.
:pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like MHA is about to end too :pepethinking:
It's not, the series still has a few years left to go. There is probably going to be a timeskip after this current major arc as well at least I think.

But skimmed through recent chapters and looked like final phase for me.
When you skim it and not truly read it, it's no wonder why you think this current arc is the final phase.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly, I wasn't into MHA too...until I watched the anime.
It easily became one of my all-time series. The emotions I got from watching it was unlike any other.
So I immediately read the manga because I couldn't wait for the anime to keep up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weirdly enough i think one more villain will die this arc but idk who.

But importantly, this is setting up for MHA students to scatter around the world so Deku will likely end up in America to expand his skills

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Read this chapter, and all I can say is that I got Infinity War vibes just from watching some of the heroes decay. This could be the moment that shakes things up, now that the beginning of the end has finished. Or is it the end of the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom