[FIN] Traditional Mafia My Hero Academia - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Law you do realize I am alseep or at work when this thread is highly active? When I was here no one was on. Sometimes I get tag so much I might miss something I saw your comment while I was catching up when DP ended yesterday. So whenever I wake up I have to catch up. Also I was very clear yet you still said I contradicted myself, absolutely nothing changed about my reads.
My read was very early of the DP . I had other scum sus too but i choose to vote you for pressure..
You being not active for whatever reason has nothing to do with me , since i didn't try to convince other to vote for you for your inactivity

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't have time to play today really and I am gonna fall behind on this DP. so I will say it again, Nessos and Wai are scum.

People, vote Nessos off the island.
[automerge]1573224104[/automerge]
game throwing??
I'm confirmed town at this point, I'm not going to go out of my way to prove that again, when I've already proven it. So either get the votes to lynch me, kill me in my sleep, or stfu.
[automerge]1573224241[/automerge]
Nessos tunneled hard on me and stray cat last dp and we are both confirmed town. If you all listen to nessos again, instead of just voting him off, then town deserves what is coming to us and I hope I get killed soon. just saying.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't have time to play today really and I am gonna fall behind on this DP. so I will say it again, Nessos and Wai are scum.

People, vote Nessos off the island.
Just answer these question to clear things up:
  • What are the limits of your ability?
  • Did you clear things up about your one shot with Drago?
  • What is the name of the chat you can listen too?
You stalling these questions let me think you are waiting for your scumbuddies to help.l you.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm confirmed town at this point, I'm not going to go out of my way to prove that again, when I've already proven it. So either get the votes to lynch me, kill me in my sleep, or stfu.
how exactly are you confirmed missy??

btw @Waindo just wanna know you flavor if its ok

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why I suspect rej is because he was very low key last dp and very wishy-washy with anyone wanted to Lynch. Also my action failed on him last np.
[automerge]1573215702[/automerge]
*who he wanted to Lynch
This guy is someone I am certain is town.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Rej

Coo! (Imagine still thinking Nessos is scum)
Finally someone gets it. I smell a set up my guy.
Congrats Missy... You're the only town in this game :dogkek: , plus your town reads seem weak and your scum list is mostly derivative of Nessos
I now promote you to best scum hunter on TB.
vote lynch nessos

He lied when he said that noone visitted Beky.
I am not invest immune and I visitted Beky.
My master is overhaul from the overhaul mafia.
I am Eri and I used a timewarp on Beky but overhaul follows me every time and kills my targets.

Overhaul can whisper to me and he said to not lynch Nessos or Wai because Nessos just covered me and Overhaul this DP. I am not invest immune.

@Overhaul sorry man I throw this because I wanna get Nessos lynched who is supposed to be an ally to you.

Guys I can win with town for this just Deku has to target me.
LMAOOOO LOL KEK XD GG REJ
:dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
how exactly are you confirmed missy??

btw @Waindo just wanna know you flavor if its ok
last day phase the whole argument that nessos and rej made and got @Okosan and others onboard with was that stray cat and I were scum buddies and that stray was going to flip scum and I would be confirmed scum buddy. Well, that didn't happen. Stray flipped town and what does nessos do? starts hard tunneling on me again today somehow?
Stray basically pushed Nessie to the point where it was either one or the other were scum. Nessos' claim is BS. Stray was just an overzealous townie. Nessos is scum.

Wai came out today claiming to be a "lie detector" (y'all see the irony right???????) and that he checked and nessos is confirmed town.

This to me confirms that wai is a liar and that he and nessos are confirmed scum.
@Papa Rak @Kibi @Ryu Kishi @MistyCat and you are all my town reads currently. We should all be voting for Nessos. When nessos flips scum, then whoever our strong townie is needs to kill wai tonight or we vote him off tomorrow.

This is the best play I think town has right now.
[automerge]1573224772[/automerge]
Because he is tunneling me. Didn't you read his posts?
they or she please
[automerge]1573224959[/automerge]

Match 1 between Joby and Nessos has finished! And the winner is Joby with 33 points to Nessos' 30.
Joby advances. Nessos drops out.
EAT MY SHORTS SCUMFUCK!!!!

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
last day phase the whole argument that nessos and rej made and got @Okosan and others onboard with was that stray cat and I were scum buddies and that stray was going to flip scum and I would be confirmed scum buddy. Well, that didn't happen. Stray flipped town and what does nessos do? starts hard tunneling on me again today somehow?
Stray basically pushed Nessie to the point where it was either one or the other were scum. Nessos' claim is BS. Stray was just an overzealous townie. Nessos is scum.

Wai came out today claiming to be a "lie detector" (y'all see the irony right???????) and that he checked and nessos is confirmed town.

This to me confirms that wai is a liar and that he and nessos are confirmed scum.
@Papa Rak @Kibi @Ryu Kishi @MistyCat and you are all my town reads currently. We should all be voting for Nessos. When nessos flips scum, then whoever our strong townie is needs to kill wai tonight or we vote him off tomorrow.

This is the best play I think town has right now.
[automerge]1573224772[/automerge]

they or she please
this doesn't make you confirmed townie even tho I m not scum reading you

wai checking nessos was most logical tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

it would have been, if nessos wasn't as good as already confirmed scum. Look. At this point, there is nothing that will make me not KNOW that Nessos is scum. Anyone hard protecting him is suss to me

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My scum read :
Rej (which he just confirmed)
Udell (last DP he didn't replay my reads , even tho he was online and post in the thread. I felt like he didn't wanted to start argument)
Joby : i dont belive his claimed ability.
I was online and at work responding when I can, again ask anyone about my activity. I don't dodge people because I don't like being dodge, I even said this to okosan last dp. That would make a hypocrite. I even said a few times I am catching up and you can almost tell where I am at based on who I quoted. I didn't quite catch your post because I was skimming real fast to catch up to 31 pages. I never caught up before DP ended which is why I just got around to answering you this dp.
if that group is in the game then it shouldn't be called overhaul mafia lol
I thought we were dealing with the league of villains.
the 'lie detector' is scum. nessos is not clean. i feel like I'm taking crazy pills....
Calm down joby. Take a deep breath, normally I can instantly tell when Nessos is scum and he really isn't giving me that feeling. Waindo is debatable but if Nessos flip scum then he did a hell of a good job fooling me.
My read was very early of the DP . I had other scum sus too but i choose to vote you for pressure..
You being not active for whatever reason has nothing to do with me , since i didn't try to convince other to vote for you for your inactivity
I find it suspicious how the wagon on me was built and then how okosan was killed. You clearly overlook my reasons and voted me up for nonsense. AFH included as well, I also saw you posted about activity yet you don't care about mines? Even though I am the most active when around. You are a hypocrite and therefore a scum. I hope your ass can levitate cause we gonna hang yo ass. :sponge:

Pretty much this, though I don't like the way Waindo basically told everyone last DP that he would check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom