Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Host: me
Role Madness
Rules:
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Semi-Open Setup - Some information about the setup of this game will be revealed.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
  • I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase, if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed.
  • Voting - Vote however you wish as long as it's bolded and contains the player name and the word vote. You do not need to unvote to change your vote.
  • No angle-shooting.

Gameplay:
D1 will have an exam. Players will be tested on how they played that phase. By meeting any of these objectives, they will earn a point.
-Meeting post-quota: 2 points
-Posting 25 times or more: 5 points
-Starting a lynch train of 5 votes or more: 5 points
-Getting a player to claim: 2 points
-Giving reads or questioning players: 1 point for each read or question. I will decide what is worthy of a point in this category

On D2, the players will fight each other in the U.A. Sports Festival in matches of 2. 3 players won't be participating, leaving 16 players to do so. The player who has more points in the match will win it. If both players are tied, then they will engage in an RPS battle to determine the winner.
-16 players. 4 levels.
Level 1 - 8 matches. 8 advances, 8 out.
Level 2 - 4 matches. 4 advances, 4 out.
Level 3 - 2 matches. 2 out, 2 advances.
Level 4 - 1 match. 1 winner.

Top 3 is based on the level 4 participants and highest points out of the 2 losers from level 3. -In the matches, whoever has the most points wins. Players with tied points will do an RPS match. Players will know how many points they have and who they went up against and what level they're on.

-All matches are done on D2 and made public. There will be rewards for the faction if a certain amount of players reach a certain level. The rewards will not be publicly announced.

Players:
2. @MistyCat
3. @Waindo
5. @Udell
7. @Fire Tiger
10. @Kibi
12. @God_Usopun
14. @Naomi
18. @Papa Rak
If you haven't received your role pm, please do tell me.

Dead:
19. @Stray Cat - Mina Ashido - Lynched D1
11. @Okosan - Shoto Todoroki - Killed N1
6. @Beky - ??? - Killed N1
1. @Nessos -
Tokoyami - Killed N2
13. @joby - ??? - Killed N2
4. @Rej - Kai Chisaki - Lynched D3
15. @AL. - Katsuki Bakugou - Killed N3
17. @Okosan V2 - Kyoka Jiro - Lynched D4
9. @A famous historian -
Midnight - Killed N4
8. @Ryu Kishi -
Mirio Togata - Lynched D5
16. @Trafalgar Law - Kirishima - Mod-killked D5

Midnight: "Silence, everyone! My tenure here is perfectly on the level! Carrying on for the student pledge...we have...Katsuki Bakugou of Class 1-A!"
Bakugou: "I just wanna say, I'm gonna win."

It is Day 1
You have 24 hours to lynch someone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom