[FIN] Traditional Mafia My Hero Academia - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Most likely he is because now he saying his action failed on me. If he is invest his action will not fail he will get data on me. He said he can check abilities and i aint invest immune. I smell horse shit and he also convered for God Usopp who is also fishy.
I didn't say my action failed I said I got "no results"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Papa rak

i will leave this here just have to say saving Eri is my secondary wincon. As for my ability I target a player and find out what action they performed that night.
So if your action failed on me how can you assume I am scum? If anything this literally proves I did nothing and I told town the truth about using my passive. He slipped again scum

Vote Lynch Ryu

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
unvote
vote Lynch Udell

@Udell how would you know AFH was RC'ing you?
[automerge]1573920278[/automerge]
So if your action failed on me how can you assume I am scum? If anything this literally proves I did nothing and I told town the truth about using my passive. He slipped again scum

Vote Lynch Ryu
You fucking scum I didn't get action failed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
unvote
vote Lynch Udell

@Udell how would you know AFH was RC'ing you?
[automerge]1573920278[/automerge]

You fucking scum I didn't get action failed.
Because I saw his flip
I was scum reading him whole game go and iso his post.
Also I got role crushed 3 fucking times this game. Then Drago sent me message saying I got motivated and I was like cool. Then he was like imma be mad but you also got role crushed. Now look at AFH flip, he motivated me and used his other ability to role crush every single town only FK was successful. He did SPECIFICALLY to target me. I found it strange because I already claimed and because he kept doing I may be useless now.
Gran Torino
Mostly just working with my passive right now since someone blocked me N1 :rolleyes:
I have one locked ability.
I already claimed here and you asked for my abilities again and decide to check me for God's knows what, if you actually use your head town would have info. Waindo can scan my shit idc, we got 5 unclaimed people and I am pissed AFH kept a bs tunnel on me. Go iso his bloody post, I got suspected cause I posted second in DP1. I got role blocked N1 most likely okosan V1. Essentially ****as been blocking me whole game and from the looks of it. It's not fucking working so obviously I am not scum so stop bloody blocking me, why didn't you check pap when I had already claimed? Only Waindo should be checking me. You are scum case closed and you die TODAY.
I didn't say my action failed I said I got "no results"
You got no results cause I can't do shit. Tired of repeating myself. Failed or no results don't matter I thought you said you could check abilities now you can only check when people use them? All the more reason why you shouldn't have wasted NP on me. Obviously if your action didn't fail then that means I didn't do nothing yet you got the balls to try and mislynch me? What kind of invest doesn't pay attention to claims? SCUUUUMMMMMM

Also I isoed Ryu's post he was reluctant to lynch Rej. He wanted to kill Zemmi DP1 for no reason (who okosan end up replacing) and he participated readily in stray cat mislynch. Then he jump on the opportunity to mislynch okosan and now this horse shit. Dude how did you live for soo long??? Your mirio claim is bullshit and you can't seem to explain to Waindo why his action failed. You are scum just admit and Eri isn't in the game FFS. Rej's flipp pretty much proved this. I swear if we don't kill you this DP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because I saw his flip
I was scum reading him whole game go and iso his post.
Also I got role crushed 3 fucking times this game. Then Drago sent me message saying I got motivated and I was like cool. Then he was like imma be mad but you also got role crushed. Now look at AFH flip, he motivated me and used his other ability to role crush every single town only FK was successful. He did SPECIFICALLY to target me. I found it strange because I already claimed and because he kept doing I may be useless now.

I already claimed here and you asked for my abilities again and decide to check me for God's knows what, if you actually use your head town would have info. Waindo can scan my shit idc, we got 5 unclaimed people and I am pissed AFH kept a bs tunnel on me. Go iso his bloody post, I got suspected cause I posted second in DP1. I got role blocked N1 most likely okosan V1. Essentially ****as been blocking me whole game and from the looks of it. It's not fucking working so obviously I am not scum so stop bloody blocking me, why didn't you check pap when I had already claimed? Only Waindo should be checking me. You are scum case closed and you die TODAY.

You got no results cause I can't do shit. Tired of repeating myself. Failed or no results don't matter I thought you said you could check abilities now you can only check when people use them? All the more reason why you shouldn't have wasted NP on me. Obviously if your action didn't fail then that means I didn't do nothing yet you got the balls to try and mislynch me? What kind of invest doesn't pay attention to claims? SCUUUUMMMMMM

Also I isoed Ryu's post he was reluctant to lynch Rej. He wanted to kill Zemmi DP1 for no reason (who okosan end up replacing) and he participated readily in stray cat mislynch. Then he jump on the opportunity to mislynch okosan and now this horse shit. Dude how did you live for soo long??? Your mirio claim is bullshit and you can't seem to explain to Waindo why his action failed. You are scum just admit and Eri isn't in the game FFS. Rej's flipp pretty much proved this. I swear if we don't kill you this DP.
If you can't do shit then how can you be RC?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
His ability or mine?
Yea I mixed yall up I meant his, I ain't invest immune so no action will fail on me and you can scan my shit cause I already claimed. I expected info on Pap, Misty, Kibi, or me this DP. I am sure anyone with flavor knowledge already knows my role in this game. So checking for me when I claimed I don't have much is just a way for Ryu to save his ass. Only you should be checking me. Ryu however can't seem to explain his horse shit. Then he made an opportunistic lynch on Pap and then jumped on me with a OMGUS :poop::dogkek:

Looks like RNG saved scum last DP thats why we shouldn't let scum split town votes. We have majority and never use it.
I'm so lost in this game.
Really dude :sponge:
If you can't do shit then how can you be RC?
Probably cause I get a message saying I am. Also read my claim I said I mostly working with my passive because I was attempting to train someone but because what I assumed was the work of scum due to my claim turned out to be AFH. I need to actually find someone first and I still got a locked ability if you check me you aint getting squat mate. I am still shocked he flipped town. I would have killed that pleb NP1 if I was scum cause I don't like being sus of dumb reasons so it prevents from slipping. He wasted his time and town resources facepalm.
[automerge]1573922632[/automerge]
For what reason lol?
Cause the only person who has info on you is likely to be scum and you guys are refusing to give Waindo info for scanning :sponge:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After Naomi voted Okosan with Ryu last dp
Despite Ryu stating Eri was part of his wincon. When Rej flip proved that wasnt possible... I don't think those two are town.

Was literally stunned to come on and see an Okosan Lynch.. Because he refused to claim... There are about 4+ players who haven't claimed why was Okosan the only one they went for... They couldn't fake a case on the rest huh? We haven't even seen All might or Midoriya claims they didn't seem to care about the posibility of mislynching an important town role. They just wanted a lynch that wasn't Ryu

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got "no results" on udell.

I stuck you to law

also Okosan bs, if he noticed i dropped it first but he went on for 2 days tunneling me. :rolleyes: the second time i did vote him because of his play. Also it turns out his character was the fake claim by joby from what i remember.

Cooo! (Anyways if Okosan dies here tonight again for having god reads look into Naomi thanks)
God reads my ass! You see okosan, when i ignored you i was dropping my focus onto rej, and other possible scum. But your lame ass tunneling and ego could not shut up when i ignored you.

Also @Waindo i just watch season 1, and that teacher you claimed. his eyes disable people ability. so why did you get lie detector? when should be role block?
[automerge]1573924601[/automerge]
wait

I got noticed,

my actions failed..ugh

Night 5/Day 5 Lynch
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mirio Togata (@Ryu Kishi ) has been lynched.
You are Mirio Togata

[Active Ability - Peeping Tom]: Use your quirk to phase through objects and buildings, allowing you to stealthily follow your target around, finding out what type of ability they performed on whoever they targeted. Enhancer, protective, investigative, preventative, destructive. Night ability.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
Secondary wincon: Rescue Eri from Chisaki. When you target Chisaki, you will rescue Eri automatically. If Chisaki dies, Eri goes to another scum player and you'll have another chance to rescue her.
Kirishima (@Trafalgar Law ) has been mod-killed.
You are Kirishima

[Active Ability - Red Riot] Activate your quirk to either use it on yourself, protecting you from attacks for the phase or role crush a player, stopping them from using their abilities for the next 2 nights.

[Active Ability - Best Friends] You're best friends with Bakugou. Search for Bakugou during the day phase and if you target him, a mason chat will open up between the two of you. In return, you will lose the chance to role-crush players.

It is Night 5. You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.
@Papa Rak @Udell @MistyCat @God_Usopun @Naomi @Waindo @Kibi

Day 6/Night 5 Results
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ochako Uraraka (@God_Usopun ) has been killed.
You are Uraraka Ochako

[Active Ability - Flotation Device]: Use your quirk to Target a player, floating them and protecting them from all attacks for that night. You can use this on yourself, but there's a 50% chance increase one harmful action that's not a kill will be directed at you.

It is Day 6. You have 24 hours to find a lynch.
@Papa Rak @Udell @MistyCat @Naomi @Waindo @Kibi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:thonkcool:Looks like Rej killed a few scum and we only got like 1 or 2 left hiding because there is just no way. Beky was kind of chill so wouldn't be surprised if he was actually scum. Also we should wait for Waindo to give us info although after last DP something ain't right. Ryu should have flipped scum based on the fact that invest failed. :thonkcool:

Law had a good role and never used it, ugh this hurt town a lot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:thonkcool:Looks like Rej killed a few scum and we only got like 1 or 2 left hiding because there is just no way. Beky was kind of chill so wouldn't be surprised if he was actually scum. Also we should wait for Waindo to give us info although after last DP something ain't right. Ryu should have flipped scum based on the fact that invest failed. :thonkcool:

Law had a good role and never used it, ugh this hurt town a lot.

town imo played bad from the start, lack of inactivity and no post(mod killed lol), the bs day lynch in the start of the game with two invest tunneling each other. etc

also

papa wanted rej dead-- third party scum
papa wanted god dead- town

I'll go for inactive scum,imo who actions are sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom