Sports NBA Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got to see his prime for like 2 years. He was still with the Lakers then. I was like 7-8 yrs old, lol.
Welp he was still a monster when he joined wade in the mid 00's. Less the power pivot ofcourse.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp he was still a monster when he joined wade in the mid 00's. Less the power pivot ofcourse.
He was MVP runner-up his first year with MIA then he let Wade takeover after that. Thinking back, he was only there for 3 years. :eek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was MVP runner-up his first year with MIA then he let Wade takeover after that. Thinking back, he was only there for 3 years. :eek:
First stint and immediate championship. Who else could pull that off? Only KG!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fact! KD who? Lol

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

Tbh this ia kinda ironic.
Not gonna lie. You said "KD who?" and I forgot that he's not going to play next season. :eek:

Wish Kawhi didn't leave my fav team in the East. Still like him but he's in our conference again and I have no choice but to cheer against him. :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not gonna lie. You said "KD who?" and I forgot that he's not going to play next season. :eek:

Wish Kawhi didn't leave my fav team in the East. Still like him but he's in our conference again and I have no choice but to cheer against him. :(
I actually thought it was a hoax. I mean, first time I heard of someone leaving his champion team after a season.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I actually thought it was a hoax. I mean, first time I heard of someone leaving his champion team after a season.
Yeah. Pretty ballsy of him to do so. If he played a lot of games next season, he's my pick for MVP this year.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think is his potential?

Btw, tomorrow is his day. TACKO TUESDAY!!!
Not gonna lie. He is an easy mvp candidate for the next 5 yrs and just wish he joined Boston.. With that body, speed, and skills, I don't think we get to have someone better than him in many years to come. He ia lime LBJ 2.0

Top Bottom