Salty Doubloons
Starters:
PG - James Harden
SG - Elgin Baylor
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Patrick Ewing

Reserves:

Wish I could have grabbed Malone, but I’m sitting pretty. Great balanced team of offense/defense with great shooting.

@Gambit I get why you did it, but too little at the guard spot. With everyone’s roster we would stay eating with IT and Curry in the backcourt.
We have more options in Dirk who could pull away his defenders outside and beyond the perimeters. Dave could also pull the trigger when needed and we can always do a switch with their collective speed and defensive IQ of the worm. I still have my reserves tho.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Charles Barkley
C - Hakeem Olajuwon
Guard - Isiah Thomas
Guard - Steph Curry
Forward - The Worm
Forward - Dirk Nowitzki
Center - The Admiral
Starters:
PG - James Harden
SG - Elgin Baylor
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Patrick Ewing
Alright, I'll go with Reggie Miller as my final starter. Moses Malone, Kevin Garnett and Reggie Miller are all complete animals that were known for their roughness and physicality. And can't go wrong with Dr J and Oscar Robertson.

C: Moses Malone
PF: Kevin Garnett
SF: Dr J
SG: Reggie Miller
PG: Oscar Robertson, Jerry West

As for my first reserve, I can't believe ya'll left this guy for RESERVES? Gimme Jerry West lmao. Averaged 30 ppg for his prime, being a 3-point shooter when there was no 3-point line. And was a multiple-time all-defense.

[automerge]1614422904[/automerge]
You're up @Ichimonji

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Starters:
PG - James Harden
SG - Elgin Baylor
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Patrick Ewing

Reserves:
PG -
SG -
SF -
PF - Giannis Antekokumpo
C -

I was gonna go Karl Malone but Giannis is a better defender imo (similar defensive accolades but Giannis is a baby still in conparison), and my team needs defense.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn. I was just watching Giannis' take against the Clips but I had a dream of Jazz' winning the finals. So..

Guard - Isiah Thomas
Guard - Steph Curry
Forward - The Worm
Forward - Dirk Nowitzki
Center - The Admiral

Reserves:
Forward - Karl Malone

I need to have another strong finisher and clobber anyone inside the paint. With his built, he can still handle his defender. After all, I already have Rodman who remained to his greatest nightmare. And Pip wouldn't get him the second time for throwing the famous "Ain't mailman mails on Sundays" shit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Charles Barkley
C - Hakeem Olajuwon

6th man - John Havlicek

Might be regretting the Chuck selection over KG (my favorite player lol) 'cause this would clearly be the best defensive team but I feel like it's still the best. He's the round mound of rebound after all and the original smallball 4 who'd kill in transition.

I was debating whether to just go all-in for modern players or still draft the classic ones but I'll build my team proper and go get the original and best ever 6th man in Havlicek, another clutch 2-way player, who's closer to a top 20 player than you would think.

I would trade Chris Paul for Book (even Paul said so). And Vucevic for Sabonis.

Explain to me how Vuc gets the nod over Sabobis. In terms of impact, Sabonis has the Pacers at the top of the West with two of their best players out. Magic sucks as usual.
Honestly, I'm on Paul > Booker. He just wins everywhere he goes and I feel like he's the biggest reason why they're where they are right now.

I think Vucevic is also carrying the Magic with them having injuries as well like Sabonis but I can't really split the difference between them other than Sabonis' team has a better record. I'm honestly fine with whoever (he's in anyway), even Adebayo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shit. I forgot, lol.

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Charles Barkley
C - Hakeem Olajuwon

6th man G/F - John Havlicek
PG - Steve Nash

Could've chosen other PGs who are better defensively but Nash is a walking top-10 offense by himself when he was at his peak. One of the greatest shooters as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OK. OK. By adding firepower in my second string, I think that I can complement Curry's defense when needed. So adding D Wade. I would love to have Stockton or Kidd but Wade I already have IT, I need someone who kills offensively and a great finisher in and out the perimiter.

Guard - Isiah Thomas
Guard - Steph Curry
Forward - The Worm
Forward - Dirk Nowitzki
Center - The Admiral

Reserves:
Guard - D Wade
Forward - Karl Malone

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wait wut?
No lol. They're building Blake Griffin in there now although I saw a couple of his games and he can't jump anymore, which is really sad.

Watching the all-star game. Seeing Steph and LeBron playing together is like seeing Magic and Bird playing together. The playmaking combined with the shooting is not fair.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Starters:
G - James Harden
G - Elgin Baylor
F - Kevin Durant
F - Anthony Davis
C - Patrick Ewing

Reserves:
G -
G -
F - Bob Pettit
F - Giannis Antekokumpo
C -

I forgot I was up. Sorry.

Many people forget Pettit. First MVP. Scoring and board champ. One of the most efficient players in history. He was THE Russell/Chamberlain before Russell/Chamberlain.
[automerge]1615175677[/automerge]
Lol. They just mentioned Bob Pettit at the all star game after I posted that. Man has the most All-star MVPs at 4, tied with the Mamba himself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yo! Hawks are trading Rondo to Clippers for LouWill! They got the point guard they desperately needed.

Clippers a real chip contender now:pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yo! Hawks are trading Rondo to Clippers for LouWill! They got the point guard they desperately needed.

Clippers a real chip contender now:pepeexcited:
They've always been contenders, you can't expect them to have a catastrophic meltdown like last year, every year. Last year was an anomaly, and the Nuggets were super hot.

But the Rondo move definitely makes them even better. It's all Lakers-Clippers-Nets now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Bron and AD are healthy and they land Andre Drummond, I still got the Lakers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I keep up with the news but I don't watch games. I doubt Nets will win. Team is stacked but they got some injury prone guys. Also It takes more than a stack team to win a ring.

Top Bottom