Future Events Nekomamushi & Marco // When they are going to arrive at Wano?

Will Marco come to Wano with Nekomamushi?

• Yes, he will very soon to support, but alone.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, he won't. He will stay there.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, he will come with all remaining Whitebeard pirates.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At the begining of Wanokuni, we saw Nekomamushi and Marco in the island where Whitebeard came from. Marco was protecting it now.

At that time it seemed Marco won't come, but we knew Oda shouldn't send Nekomamushi so far for nothing. Is one of wings of the alliance after all.

Some questions to resolve would be:

•Do you think Marco will come? If the answer is yes, when? In what moment of Wano act 3?

•Could Whitebeard Pirates fight for Luffy, Strawhats & the alliance? Why will they do it?

•What could be Marco's opponent in the war? And what would be the role for Whitebeard pirates like Izo?

Come on guys!

Free me of this boring wait of two weeks without my One Piece manga drug.

To debate!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like poor writing if marco was pretty much promised since Zou, only for him to not show up. Maybe theyll show up with the rest of the WBPC to save the day near the end?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like poor writing if marco was pretty much promised since Zou, only for him to not show up. Maybe theyll show up with the rest of the WBPC to save the day near the end?
To save the day with Marco blue fire flames wow! That could be NICE!!

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco and WB remnants will likely arrive but i'm not sure if they're enough to help take down Kaido-Big Mom alliance

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco and WB remnants will likely arrive but i'm not sure if they're enough to help take down Kaido-Big Mom alliance
If we considerer Marco, Yozu, Vista and secondary pirates like Izo. Well, is a great complement to the alliance, but how you say Lemonade, maybe wouldn't be enough to take down a yonkou alliance, but something.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If we considerer Marco, Yozu, Vista and secondary pirates like Izo. Well, is a great complement to the alliance, but how you say Lemonade, maybe wouldn't be enough to take down a yonkou alliance, but something.
They need to take out the Top Commanders and other top fighters early on, so that they can save their energy on the two Yonkos. I expect to see more defections from Orochi's side and possible entrance of Marines, Blackbeard Pirates or other powerful factions.

But WB Pirates will definitely play a major role, considering Oden, Izo and Ace ties.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They need to take out the Top Commanders and other top fighters early on, so that they can save their energy on the two Yonkos. I expect to see more defections from Orochi's side and possible entrance of Marines, Blackbeard Pirates or other powerful factions.

But WB Pirates will definitely play a major role, considering Oden, Izo and Ace ties.
And The Numbers don't appear yet and we do not know their power also. Too many forces on the line wufffff...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Marco won't come, but other WBP!
My bets are on the former Spade Pirates, Izo and Oars Jr.

Maybe Neko doesn't make it in time, because he was attacked by Weevil.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I agree with Nekomamushi arriving later because he was interceptes by Weebil. Would be a good opportunity to introduce his character.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I agree with Nekomamushi arriving later because he was interceptes by Weebil. Would be a good opportunity to introduce his character.
Isn't Weevil being attacked by Marines now . Also BlackBeard is on the move ,maybe he will reach Weevil instead of Weevil intercepting Nekomamushi .
I think Marco will be with the SHP in their last battle with BlackBeard .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Isn't Weevil being attacked by Marines now . Also BlackBeard is on the move ,maybe he will reach Weevil instead of Weevil intercepting Nekomamushi .
I think Marco will be with the SHP in their last battle with BlackBeard .
Marines intercepted Weebil.
Marines uses bullets. Is not too effective...
Weebil run out! and follows his path.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marines intercepted Weebil.
Marines uses bullets. Is not too effective...
Weebil run out! and follows his path.
Marines sent Stainlees for Buggy . They should have sent someone better after weevil .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marines sent Stainlees for Buggy . They should have sent someone better after weevil .
I want to believe that, really do, but i don`t know. Sometimes navy disappoints at this matters. Until i see some Vice admiral (even admirals), i can`t believe it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want to believe that, really i do, but i don`t know. Sometimes navy disappoints at this matters. Until i see some Vice admiral (even admirals), i can`t believe it.
But they have many VAs . The conversion between fujitora and akainu , akainu and sengoku about their clash with the shichibukai proves they are taking it seriously . They are even not sending anyone to Wano and this is said mutliple times . Fujitora is in transit somewhere . For Mihawk they have to send an Admiral or multiple VAs else I do not see a point .

Maybe the rumoured SSG will be there under the VAs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Marco's role will be to help in saving Luffy's life after the latter's been near boiled/burned alive; evocative some of the enemies and ordeals Sun Wukong encountered in Journey to the West. Gonna require some Phoenix fire to accompany whatever medical help Law and Chopper can provide.

Neko OTOH I could see arriving with some other fellow Whitebeard Pirates in tow. Oars III can't NOT show up.

Might be Neko''ll also seek help from another certain other Oden fanboy? I figure he was already due for a dramatic appearance in the Wano finale, so his revealed ties to Oden lends some weight there. As I've mentioned before, I think Wano may form part of Shanks' territory by arc's end.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Neko will come, we need to see his Sulong
With the moon´s reference of the last chapter is a fact.
I wait despearly the sulong form of Nekomamushi. Will be epic and not the disappointing form of Pekoms.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I buy this. This seems like the arc oda is pulling out all the stops. If it can happen, it will happen. Everything is building up so much. And it’s been drawn out and teased so much.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do whitebeard know about the death of Oden? I'm really curious about it. Even shank. It's been 20 years after oden died. If they don't know about it then maybe Nekomamushi will tell about the situation, and if they know but didn't do anything since it's been 20 years after, it means this Kaido + shogun Orochi have really strong armies that even Whitebeard and Shank couldn't do anything to revenge.

• Wow
Top Bottom