Info New Mafia Calendar (2021+)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Mafia Calendar of the salty seas: Season Infinity 2021+

Hello players and hosts. This is our new calendar thread for our mafia sections.
We are hosting Traditional Mafia alongside Town of Salem and Regular Mafia of Oro Jackson.
Check out the queue below for games and enter with the current formatation:

• Theme: "The games theme or name"
  • Size: "How many players"
  • Type: "Trad/ToS/Reg"

Make sure to be familair with the host guides, here and here. (For Trad & Reg)
You can find more guides in the respresentive forums.

FAQ:
For notes, our section was on hiatus for a while, we are reviving this section from it's slumber and in order to live up for it's revive and our current capacities, we decided to reopen a new calendar in order to reorganize games with active hands and fresh blood managing the section to new life.
If you had a slot in the old calendars, consult me, you will be pushed up in the calendar if you have the game ready. This rule will stagnate 3 months after this calendar post.
Our playerbase right now doesn't offer the feature to host bigger games. I suggest to take previous games as reference and aim for not more than 15 playeers in best case. If you aim for so big, make sure to advertise on your own. If the sign-ups don't fill within a week you might cut your setup in size. I will observe any progress and stay in touch with the hosts for it.
The highest numberization hit was in the ToS section at game 12. I am aiming for a combined shedule system thus we will just keep on going from the highest numberization from here on. See it as us having multiple games 7, etc, for example.

Upcomming games: (15, 16, 17 were reserved slots)
- Round 19:
- Round 20:
- Round 21:

Finalized games:
- Round 13:
Animanga Special 2020 (Traditional, @Rej ) - Town Won
- Round 14:
Trails of Mafia (Traditional, @RAIL_GUN ) - Mafia Won
- Round 15:
Reverse Mafia (Traditional, @A famous historian ) - Mafia Won
- Round 16:
Chaotic Times Mafia (Town of Salem, @Mango Senpai ) - Mafia & Survivor Won
- Round 17:
The Umbrella Academy Mafia (Traditional, @Poison Chan ) - Mafia Won
- Round 18:
Fate/ Mafia (Regular, @Mango Senpai ) - Town & Independent Won

General Hosting Rules:

• If you are a first timer at hosting, then you will need one of our coaches assigned. You will be consulted by me or @Shottie (Town of Salem) for that. We have an array of coaches available that will help and guide you. Of course it is always welcome if you consult us beforehand.
  • If you are a guest, we will observe you closely. It may be that someone will message you and ask you for your hosting experiences. That way we guarantee that you are legitimate as host alone.
  • Albeit of that everyone is allowed to host aslong they have in game experiences. Play mafia before hosting it is a general etiquette.
  • If you can't wait to be next in line, then you are allowed to host a game as a private game. We will add it to the finalized games and cut the calendar for it right. A private game is a game where you gather the players beforehand. If those players are willing to play then feel free to open the game after consulting me. We offer freedom and a platform for general mafia entertainment, but we care about the load that lays upon our playerbase.

Here you can check out our old calendars and the old finalized games:

Note, this is not a discussion thread, be we appreciate feedback on hosting and the calendar or the sections as overall. Redirect them privately to one of the Coaches/Admins. Or preferable, to share your suggestions here.

This calendar is not our ultimate solution, I will continously work on it and shape it up. And expect probably some more changes throughout 2021!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
we can. but we need to invite the lads from the backstreet.
could do 18-21 player game

but if we don't want lots of ppl lets just do 18 player semi vanilla maybe

will ppl be willing to play semi vanilla? (half roles r vanilla, half PRs)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
could do 18-21 player game

but if we don't want lots of ppl lets just do 18 player semi vanilla maybe

will ppl be willing to play semi vanilla? (half roles r vanilla, half PRs)
They will play. Me too.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Poor UwU...
He has an independent wincon also I dont fully agree with mafia having an alt wincon. Could be taken with a grain of salt. His win belongs to the "Independent" if any win. xD

Top Bottom