Info NPC registration office

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello all,

So we've had a few instances of a NPC being used somewhere, and another person trying to use the same NPC elsewhere, having been unaware that the NPC was being used already.

So from now on, when a host takes a job, they need to post here, ''registering'' the NPCs that they'll use. When hosts take a job, they should come here to see which NPCs are being used, so that they don't accidentally use the same ones elsewhere.

Furthermore, when a host is done with a story, they should also post here, stating that the NPCs are no longer being used.

In other words, here is how the things work:

1. Player asks for a host
2. Another player takes the hosting job
3. The host comes here to register the NPCs
4. The host completes the story
5. The host comes back here informing that the NPCs are free again, or alternatively, if something happened to the NPC, such as death or being moved elsewhere (Impel Down, etc.), that needs to be registered here as well!

P.S. NPCs that are part of an island but get taken from there to be used elsewhere, are the biggest problem, so make sure you always register!

Thanks!

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @QuickZilver708 @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Roogy @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz @Toyo @Larsi

Current up-to-date NPC info:

The following NPCs are currently in Dressrosa: Page One.

The following NPCs are currently being used in the Pirate Festival: Bullet, Rayleigh, Stussy, Law (Heart Pirates), Bonney (Bonney Pirates), Appo (On Air Pirates), Urogue (Fallen Monk Pirates), Dragon Pirates, Buggy, Crocodile, Boa Hancock (Kuja Pirates), Smoker & Tashigi, Special Vice Admiral Fujitora, Fake Strawhat Pirates.

The following NPC is being used in Lulusia Kingdom: Commodore Kibin.

The following NPCs are being used on Raijin Island: Vice Admiral Stainless, Vice Admiral Lacroix and Fujitora.

NPC past movements:

The following NPCs were in Impel Down during Larsi's breakout: Vice Admirals Hina, Yamakaji, Ronse, and Admiral Aokiji. Hina and Yamakaji currently remain in Impel Down, while Ronse was killed in action. Admiral Aokiji remains in Impel Down momentarily until Impel Down is stabilized and a new Warden is put in place.

The following NPCs were in Pangea: Kizaru, Tsuru, Onigumo, Dalmatian, Zephyr. Zephyr is dead. The others are now back on the surface.

The following NPCs were on Sabaody: Vice Admiral Strawberry and Vice Admiral Doberman. Both have since been killed by Sephiroth.

The following NPCs were in WCI: Kaidou, Yamato, Black Maria, Basil Hawkins, Ulti, The Numbers, Eustass Kidd and his crew, Bartholomew Kuma, Capone Bege, Du Feld, Morgans, Drug Peclo, Giberson and Umit. Kaidou has been killed, the rest have left WCI.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not hosting, but Hina, Yamakaji and Ronse are currently in Impel Down instead of Marineford

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am hosting WCI and the following NPCs. Aside from all the NPCs native to WCI, the following are being used there:

- Kaidou
- Yamato
- Black Maria
- Basil Hawkins
- Ulti
- The Numbers
- Eustass Kidd and his crew
- Bartholomew Kuma
- Capone Bege
- Emperors of the Underworld (aside from Stussy): Du Feld, Morgans, Drug Peclo, Giberson and Umit

Adding it to the front page.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival
  • Bullet
  • Rayleigh
  • Stussey
  • Law (Heart Pirates)
  • Bonney (Bonney Pirates)
  • Appo (On Air Pirates)
  • Urogue (Fallen Monk Pirates)
  • Dragon Pirates
  • Buggy
  • Crocodile
  • Boa Hancock (Kuja Pirates)
  • Smoker & Tashigi
  • Special Vice-Admiral Fujitora
  • Fake SH Pirates
Primordial Saga
  • Kizaru
  • Tsuru
  • Onigumo
  • Dalmatian
  • Zephyr (deceased)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival
  • Bullet
  • Rayleigh
  • Stussey
  • Law (Heart Pirates)
  • Bonney (Bonney Pirates)
  • Appo (On Air Pirates)
  • Urogue (Fallen Monk Pirates)
  • Dragon Pirates
  • Buggy
  • Crocodile
  • Boa Hancock (Kuja Pirates)
  • Smoker & Tashigi
  • Special Vice-Admiral Fujitora
  • Fake SH Pirates
Primordial Saga
  • Kizaru
  • Tsuru
  • Onigumo
  • Dalmatian
  • Zephyr (deceased)
Added to the front page.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Virgo dead? Or is there any npc I can use for the end of my naval battle(post boss fight)? 🤔or should I make up my own corrupt official?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can request your host use him, but that's it.
I'll just have to make my own corrupt npc. It's np
[automerge]1660165546[/automerge]
I'd like to reserve vice admiral Straeberry and Doberman for saebody

@kakashi19283

This is if neither has been used. By the looks of it no one seems to have iced them :3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should probably remove the ones for Impel Down
Yea I was thinking of that, but then I started wondering if I should keep track of their pasts (where they were), and keep track of the ones that died, or what... xD

@kakashi19283

Sorry man, I forgot to add reyleigh. I would like to also reserve him for saebody
Rayleigh is already part of Sabaody so you don't need to claim him don't worry.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea I was thinking of that, but then I started wondering if I should keep track of their pasts (where they were), and keep track of the ones that died, or what... xD

Rayleigh is already part of Sabaody so you don't need to claim him don't worry.
death count would be good so we don't need to ask if strawberry or virgo are alive, despite there not being a single post in g5. No need to go through things. Just find out who died in ID now and add stuff as time goes on :3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Added a new section to the front page called ''Past NPC movements''.

The idea is, when the NPCs in the ''currently used'' are done being used, they go into the ''past NPC movements'' section, where you will see what happened to them, if they're alive or dead, where they're stationed now, etc..

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So what's the point then? Dead NPCs should be noted in territory thread like they already are.

Top Bottom