Event Olivine City area

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Olivine City (Japanese: アサギシティ Asagi City) is located on the Johto coast, near Ecruteak City and Cianwood City. Olivine is a major port city and is the home of the Glitter Lighthouse. The Glitter Lighthouse guides ships to the harbor as well as the S.S. Aqua connecting it to the port city in its sister region, Vermilion City in Kanto. Pokémon Trainers often come to Olivine City in order to win the Mineral Badge from Jasmine, the Olivine Gym Leader who specializes in Steel-type Pokémon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"The Port Closest to Foreign Lands" or otherwise "The Port with Sea Breezes". The two are the slogans of Olivine City. A city with a small population count, a home for sailors and fishermen. Though as of late also became renowned due to the gym leader, Jasmine. The gym leader is otherwise known as "The Steel-Clad Defense Girl."

Jasmine a teenage girl with milky chocolate brown eyes. Having long brown hair that reaches her waist with two orange beads that tie two locks of her hair in pigtails. Wearing a teal sundress with a bridal hem that reaches her knees and an orange puffy bow on her chest with a snow-white coat that reaches her waist and sleeves that go over her elbows. Also wearing white sandals which have two teal decorations.

Jasmine is seen looking back at a cradled Ampharos, a pokemon that would use its tail as a glow and a means of showing ships of an island or a port nearby in old times. Jasmine would hold her hand towards her chest 'Oh Ampharos, please somebody out there'.

Jasmine would look back again "Please stay here with Amphy, I'll be going to the Pokemon Centre to see if I can get a nurse" she would say politely with worry in her tone. She would then proceed to make her way to the Pokemon center by proceeding to run towards the steps.

'Please Amphy get better, I hope ... no I pray' she would say as she darted towards the top of the stairs.

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"The sea!" A joyful voice cuts through the peace. A girl was leaning over a barrier looking at the waves hitting the cliff below her. The car that brought her just outside the city was driving off, she had already waved goodbye to her father.

Jade was a young girl of 14 and had been given permission to go to a new city. The one condition was that it had to be Olivine, as that was where someone she was related to lived. She had never met them before and only knew the name as her father wouldnt tell her anymore, just telling her 'you will find out hehe'.

She spends a good few minutes watching the waves and looking out to sea before turning to look at the sprawling city below her. "How am I suppose to find someone called Jasmine here?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jasmine proceeded to run down the stairs with a little gust of wind that would run through her hair as her dress would wave with a gentle pause as the wind would go by, she'd continue to make her way to a building with a red top and white walls on the side. The building was a Pokemon Center, though would replicate the appearance of a pokeball.

The doors were automatic as Jasmine sprinted her way to the desk as a pink blob pokemon with a nurse hat "Chan...see" with it bobbing up and down as it would say it's name. Jasmine would reach to her pocket and pull out a card "This is my Trainer ID card, 26491. I need the assistance of a sickly Ampharos at the glitter lighthouse"

She would be met with a soft "Oh my ... " It was brink pink hair and fair skin. With a pink colored dress with a white nurse apron, and low-heel Mary Jane shoes. It was Nurse Joy of Olivine City, she looked concerned as she hurried around the counter with Chansey following suite. The trio would leave the pokemon center.

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Jade makes her way to the entrance, she puts her hand on the one Pokeball on her half belt. "Time to come out after that journey" once thrown in the air, the ball opens and a shining light comes out changing into the form of a sword with a sheath that floats off the ground.

It looks around a bit confused "We arent at home anymore Honedge, I got permission to come to this city. Although i have to find someone I dont know.." Jade and Honedge hadnt known eachother for very long, so she was trying to get them to trust her more by bringing him out as much as she could.

The young girl didnt know much about Pokemon, she was much more interested in other things; although she was somewhat curious about them. Her mother was a pokemon trainer when she was younger but had retired quite a while ago; although she still had her team which Jade knew quite well due to them helping around the house etc.

Honedge keeps their distance as they walk, them seemed to like her but they just didnt trust her that much yet. Jade didnt mind too much, she had never had a pokemon before and didnt really know much about it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jasmine and Nurse Joy with Chansey following the duo would run-up to the stairs and head up towards the glittering lighthouse, Nurse Joy who had just managed to grab a super potion spray and a full heal spray prior exiting the pokemon centre. Nurse Joy would go ahead and see the poorly Ampharos. "Oh, Ampharos" she would say as Chansey would come to aid Ampharos and help position Ampharos for first aid. Nurse Joy would then reach grabbing the emergency full heal and slowly spray it where she felt Ampharos would wrench in pain as she then passed the spray to Chansey to hold. Nurse Joy would then follow with the super potion spray greatly lifting the condition of Ampharos who looked pale earlier would look better.

Jasmine onlooking would tear up " ... Amphy ... "

It didn't take long but Nurse Joy with the assistance of Chansey helped Ampharos to the pokemon center, as Jasmine headed to the port where then the shore took over the edge of Olivine City. Jasmine sat just near the edge of the seashore just inches away from the waves. She was upset as she teared up that Ampharos was better but seeing Ampharos poorly really resonated with her.

Meanwhile, just leaving a building was a young girl. This was an apprentice of Jasmine and a new one. She would be watching Jasmine from a distance and sigh. "Jasmine-sama"

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jade was quickly overwhelmed by the city, all the buildings and streets looked the same to her. Rather than walking around and getting lost, she heads to only landmark that she recognised; the sea. It takes them a good while to navigate through the city, but they eventually end up on the shore.

"Now what...I can't just be by the sea and hope she just shows up" Honedge floats next to her looking at the sea. Jade was starting to think this was a bad idea, she was in a large city trying to find someone she didnt even know.

Taking out a device from her bag, it boots up and several options come up. The Pokedex was a high tech device that can record pokemon data, see their moves, view maps, communicate with people and more. Since she didnt really know where she should go the map wasnt that helpful. It would usually be used to scan and view pokemon the owner meets so they can learn more about them; but for some reason Jade's displays an error whenever she scans Honedge.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Janina who had prepared for Jasmine's return had everything ready, especially after she got word that the Ampharos at the lighthouse was feeling poorly. She would know what kind of mindset that Jasmine would be in. As her apprentice, she knew but prepared just in case as Jasmine left early today for shopping and she regularly checks at the lighthouse.

Jasmine made her way back to her gym so she can get ready and fulfill her duty as a gym leader of Olivine City. Despite her mindset not being there, she made it a priority to fulfill two duties in one. One as a gym leader and the other as a human, to protect after those around you and especially those being pokemon. Amphy wasn't just your average pokemon, after all, Amphy was a pokemon that would use its electricity type to have it's tail glow to show those on the ships of a port and island nearby to guide them.

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jade feels she could wander around for days and never get anywhere. "I could ask around, but that wouldn't help really..." She looks at her Pokemon who was still staring out to sea.

The young girl didn't have much knowledge on certain things, but she did know most people with Pokemon did at least some battling. She didnt really want to be a trainer, or at least she has no plans to become one as it didnt seem to be something she would like. However she felt she should at least do some training, which she hadnt done much of yet. "Honedge, do you want to do some training?"

They jump in surprise and then look at her, obviously not expecting it. "Honedge hon" Due to the sword moving away from the sea and waiting for her, Jasimine guesses that was a yes.

Although she had read the information before, she uses her Pokedex to look at Honedges moves. Three was listed; Tackle, Fury Cutter and Shadow Sneak. She didnt really know what any of them did so she decided to just test them out.

"Ok we will just practise using each move a bit" Jasmine looks down to make sure she was reading it correct "Use Tackle!" Honedge attacks the air with a full body strike, its sheath flapping a bit due to the large amount of movement.

Top Bottom