Chapter Discussion One Piece 1001: The decisive Battle of Monsters on Onigashima

Rate the Chapter

  • Awesome

    Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Great

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
;) you guys keep thinking Roger as a womanizer but Luffy is just like him and women barely interest him. He's more interested in the adventure.
only time he gets interested in women is when Usopp says he wants a wing man. :LOL:

So Roger having honeys in almost every port would just be weird. I can see a lot of one sided loves from the ladies, but Roger was too focused on his goals.
 
Messages
1,042
Reaction score
5,744
Points
7,300
Salty Doubloons
3,259
;) you guys keep thinking Roger as a womanizer but Luffy is just like him and women barely interest him. He's more interested in the adventure.
only time he gets interested in women is when Usopp says he wants a wing man. :LOL:

So Roger having honeys in almost every port would just be weird. I can see a lot of one sided loves from the ladies, but Roger was too focused on his goals.
Roger had Rayleigh as his wing man 😁 , Maybe Oden helped him with Rouge lol
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Roger had Rayleigh as his wing man 😁 , Maybe Oden helped him with Rouge lol
I can see it more like they met her and sailed away then Rayleigh and Oden were like "hey. That Rogue was a cutie. You remember her? I think she could have been into you." Constantly badgering him cus he missed his chance the 1st time :LOL:
 
Messages
241
Reaction score
995
Points
3,100
Salty Doubloons
749
Not gonna ramble on too much more, but I'll just say this: pretty soon, Oda's gonna reveal that Big Mom wasn't the only...polyamorous pirate running around. These freedom-loving figures had some very liberating, open attitudes as it pertains to relationships. Not for nothing, many seem to associate Roger w/ real life pirate Calico Jack Rackham, and I think many are already familiar with the rumors surrounding his love triangle with Mary Read and Ann Bonny...

As for Roger possibly having left another lovechild in this world, I doubt he would've known of his/their existence(s). Won't blather on too much there either, but I will say that Roger's words were sorta prophetic, even if it may not play out as he anticipated; a son of his will be the one to walk out of Laugh Tale as Pirate King. Heehehehehe.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I love how our group is pretty chill about the chapter. It's nice to be in nontoxic environment :datea:
It means we can talk about other things in the chapter as well :pepecute:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom