Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One thing tho. And pretty sure everyone knows this. Sanji hasn't gone all out yet so I will be very patient in hoping that there's gonna be a grand battle for him for the grabs.. i don't care if he ended up not going to the rooftop, I don't want him there and there's zero sense for him to go there.. He better stay to the lower levels and eliminate more hindrance... As far as I know, he is the strongest ally we have that doesn't face the 2 yonkos.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marco, Jinbe
You are Master of Haki right ?
[automerge]1614442929[/automerge]
One thing tho. And pretty sure everyone knows this. Sanji hasn't gone all out yet so I will be very patient in hoping that there's gonna be a grand battle for him for the grabs.. i don't care if he ended up not going to the rooftop, I don't want him there and there's zero sense for him to go there.. He better stay to the lower levels and eliminate more hindrance... As far as I know, he is the strongest ally we have that doesn't face the 2 yonkos.
He will face both Queen and Jack this arc .

Queen is reserved for finale at flower capital storyline so odds of Queen being on rooftop makes no sense given Jack is after the red scabbards .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That Robin and Brook bit was amazing. Also nice seeing Marco still fighting. Ya know Momo was so happpppy that he gets to "hide" inside Yamato's clothes hahaha. The end bit with Black Maria was hype!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda is just being consistent with Sanji's nature and character. He will NEVER hit a woman.
Honestly? This makes me respect Oda and Sanji more.

This chapter also subtly showed Sanji's character development post-time skip.
In WCI, Sanji chose to take all the burden by himself and didn't ask for help. Then why did he even have a crewmate at all?
Now, being aware of his weakness against women, he's not ashamed to ask for Robin's help. Respect.

Because even my man, Zoro, also had to put away his pride, to learn from the one he wants to surpass, Mihawk, so he could be a better fighter.
Bruh, he even KNEELED in front of Mihawk. That's only time we ever saw him do that.
And prior to that, he even got his ass beat by...monkeys. :pepehands:
Some Zoro fans pretend to forget about these shameful moments and just focus on shitting on Sanji.

But soon enough, Sanji will kick some ass (hopefully using his raid suit because it's awesome), and I'm looking forward to it.
I am a Zoro fan, but I'm an SH fan first and foremost. I want everyone in SH to do well and kick ass.
You are no Zoro fan stop the BS. He didn't get beaten by monkey he defeated all of them. The kneeling is a W because of why he did it.
GTFOH Imposter. Sanji fan cosplaying as Zoro fan has become a trend lately. Smh.

Robin seems to have a lot more to show us. 2 years of training baby. If she teleport that's just op. Brook should have a fight too instead of tagging here but whatever. His power makes sense into Black Maria

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepemusic:

Ah I had some time to rethink how I feel about this chapter. I think the fairest part is that Brook acting as support in this fight, which will result in very exciting dynamics between him and Robin. I am looking forward to it. Also it seems some subordinates from Black Maria will be some nuisance to the fight and thus it makes perfectly sense.

I hope we learn new things about Robin, because whenever it's her time to shine we learn more about her. I think it's a good time to highlight what she learned within the timeskip and how she proceeds and utilizes this knowledge and how she evolves with it, especially since Dressrosa.

I am also not surprise to see Jack here, I once made a theory about Jack becomming a rampaging monster that will be hinderence to everyone down there. I am sure Jack, Queen and King will now move into action and get properly paired and then they will all go into hybrid and then we might get the switch to Kaido revealing all hybrid forms as kick-off for the final stage of the battles.

Damn shit is going down, we also learn more and more about the talisman ability and OMG I love how Oda slowly hyped it. We all started to question those masks and the mystery behind it but we get closer to resolving it with every new build up. Oda is still good at this!

Love where all of this is going.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are no Zoro fan stop the BS. He didn't get beaten by monkey he defeated all of them. The kneeling is a W because of why he did it.
GTFOH Imposter. Sanji fan cosplaying as Zoro fan has become a trend lately. Smh.
And I just re-read the Zoro training chapters.
I admit I made a mistake with my claim of Zoro "losing", more like having "troubles".
But to me, kneeling in front of Mihawk was still an admission of loss, even though it was an epic growth moment.

If I somehow dissapointed a fellow Zoro fan from my previous post, then I apologize.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepemusic:

Ah I had some time to rethink how I feel about this chapter. I think the fairest part is that Brook acting as support in this fight, which will result in very exciting dynamics between him and Robin. I am looking forward to it. Also it seems some subordinates from Black Maria will be some nuisance to the fight and thus it makes perfectly sense.

I hope we learn new things about Robin, because whenever it's her time to shine we learn more about her. I think it's a good time to highlight what she learned within the timeskip and how she proceeds and utilizes this knowledge and how she evolves with it, especially since Dressrosa.

I am also not surprise to see Jack here, I once made a theory about Jack becomming a rampaging monster that will be hinderence to everyone down there. I am sure Jack, Queen and King will now move into action and get properly paired and then they will all go into hybrid and then we might get the switch to Kaido revealing all hybrid forms as kick-off for the final stage of the battles.

Damn shit is going down, we also learn more and more about the talisman ability and OMG I love how Oda slowly hyped it. We all started to question those masks and the mystery behind it but we get closer to resolving it with every new build up. Oda is still good at this!

Love where all of this is going.
Nt only that. Whenever Robin is around, we get to know more about the poneglyph system. Pretty sure Brook would just restrain the other femails inside the room and will let Robin fight Maria one v one. It's time to prove that the other trios are on or above par the Flying Six. Else, I would suggest them all to go back to East Blue where they belong

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good thing I stopped being a Sanji fanboy, another disgusting moment for him. If there was a top 5 pathetic shounen characters list, then Sanji will make the cut. Nothing can make up for his bad rep not even a W against a calamity. Anyways Robin was pretty epic, I would like to see the full extent of her fighting capabilities. Fighting with Brook may make this fight easier for her but hopefully its interesting. Probably 20-30 chapters more since Oda has yet to set up the fights for the other straw hats.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nt only that. Whenever Robin is around, we get to know more about the poneglyph system. Pretty sure Brook would just restrain the other femails inside the room and will let Robin fight Maria one v one. It's time to prove that the other trios are on or above par the Flying Six. Else, I would suggest them all to go back to East Blue where they belong
Yes, I also think that Brook will have a good time against all the ladies. XD and I agree, time to scale em up!
Good thing I stopped being a Sanji fanboy, another disgusting moment for him. If there was a top 5 pathetic shounen characters list, then Sanji will make the cut. Nothing can make up for his bad rep not even a W against a calamity. Anyways Robin was pretty epic, I would like to see the full extent of her fighting capabilities. Fighting with Brook may make this fight easier for her but hopefully its interesting. Probably 20-30 chapters more since Oda has yet to set up the fights for the other straw hats.
Oda's plan has always been to blame and shame Sanji he just needed the WCI arc to justify it. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom