Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1008
Title: Ashura Doji, Head of the Mount Atama Bandits

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008 QUICK SUMMARY
"Oden" claimed that he was sent to the future by Toki's power. Everyone believed him except Ashura.
"Oden" drew his blade to attack Kinemon, but Ashura took the attack instead.
Kanjuro is still alive and controlling "Oden" from far away, while looking for Momonosuke.
"Oden" lit up the bomb in his body to kill the Scabbards, but Ashura grabbed him and brought him outside to take the damage.
Jack finally arrived at the room. Inuarashi decided to take him on.
Orochi is still alive and currently trying to burn the entire Onigashima alongside Fukurokuju.
Momonosuke explained that he turned into a dragon whenever he's startled or anxious.
Yamato is worried about Luffy, but Momonosuke somehow knew that Luffy is still alive and kicking.
Back at the rooftop, we see BM and Kaido in his hybrid form. Luffy and Kaido are both excited.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Totally salty about Oda picking Omega Shenron over Porunga for Kaidous hybrid form....

Btw do you also think Kaidous left arm in hybrid form will get edited for Volume and Anime?
I mean he keep his carp scale tattoo in full beast but not in hybrid is strange.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kanjuro already revealed to be masterartist that being bad in art was part of the role he played.
Yea but I didn't think he was that good with his DF creations. I kinda skimmed the chapter cause I am waiting for better translation but it seemed as though he painted Oden over himself. I thought his ability was restricted to black and white but obviously he can add color. Pretty busted, with someone who can paint.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea but I didn't think he was that good with his DF creations. I kinda skimmed the chapter cause I am waiting for better translation but it seemed as though he painted Oden over himself. I thought his ability was restricted to black and white but obviously he can add color. Pretty busted, with someone who can paint.
The colored manga shows the lettuce he drew has color to it when he debuted
I would post it but images don't seem to work for me on this site

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I barely noticed Kaido was in his hybrid form to be honest.
Curious to see how they'll split them up tho and who's gonna face who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom