Spoilers One Piece - 1008 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1008
Title: Atamayama bandit leader Ashura Doji

SCANS

- Oden says that he has reached the future thanks to Toki's powers.
- Ashura Douji does not believe him and gives him a cut, Oden does not bleed.
- It is revealed to be a fake Oden created by Kanjuuro's powers.
- A bomb explodes affecting the false Oden and Ashura.
- Jack arrives at the scene to stop the scabbards, Inuarashi clashes with him. The rest leave out to find Momo
- Orochi is alive.
- There is a scene with Yamato and Momonosuke.
- Kaidou in hybrid form and Big Mom Vs. Worst Generation.
Law: We must remove one of them.
Zoro: I agree.
Kid: Having the two of you side by side in front of myself is like being in hell.
Luffy: I've already been to hell many times !!

No Break next week!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Jack arrives at the scene to stop the scabbards, Inuarashi clashes with him. The rest leave out to find Momo
- Orochi is alive.
Kid: Having the two of you side by side in front of myself is like being in hell.

No Break next week!
so clickbait troll.

So kanjuro still had power to heal them, and trick them while he to was injured and bleeding, then his realistic oden explodes. :pepeclown:

Also orochi trash came alive, and kaido hybrid form showed up, which came true. oh yay more orochi.. :pepeclown: you know orochi facing off oden and seeing alive would make sense with the build up hints (since like it or not, oden body was never found, so still chance.. and kanjuro stating they are alive. but with clickbait troll writing that drags on.)

I'm gonna go back to sleeping on wano, well just wait for someone to tag me for tengu moment which will be small panel at end of wano. at least it's something and tengu not fake clone. also luffy one shotting kaido and big mom,someone tag me when happens..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1008
Title: Atamayama bandit leader Ashura Doji

SCANS

- Orochi is alive.

No Break next week!
As expected of Oda....god bless you....hehe

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so clickbait troll.

So kanjuro still had power to heal them, and trick them while he to was injured and bleeding, then his realistic oden explodes. :pepeclown:

Also orochi trash came alive, and kaido hybrid form showed up, which came true. oh yay more orochi.. :pepeclown: you know orochi facing off oden and seeing alive would make sense with the build up hints (since like it or not, oden body was never found, so still chance.. and kanjuro stating they are alive. but with clickbait troll writing that drags on.)

I'm gonna go back to sleeping on wano, well just wait for someone to tag me for tengu moment which will be small panel at end of wano. at least it's something and tengu not fake clone. also luffy one shotting kaido and big mom,someone tag me when happens..
Don't worry sweetheart, the shame is shared with me.and Nessos. And those who actually bought the bait. Fuck Oda.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who says Kanjuro healed them? Nothing was said about that, the person that healed them could still be Hiyori.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't worry sweetheart, the shame is shared with me.and Nessos. And those who actually bought the bait. Fuck Oda.
He trolling dragging it on. Either way oden body was never found, and now with orochi coming alive came true, and how he built up oden and orochi story plot. Looks potential orochi and oden plot later. plus kanjuro already hinted there alive to momo.

Who says Kanjuro healed them? Nothing was said about that, the person that healed them could still be Hiyori.
yes am aware of that, and even mention hiyori healing them before past mention, don't care to correct how i phrased it. knocked out kanjuro who was bleeding and injured, had time to sent out fake oden apparently, which then exploded.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He trolling dragging it on. Either way oden body was never found, and now with orochi coming alive came true, and how he built up oden and orochi story plot. Looks potential orochi and oden plot later. plus kanjuro already hinted there alive to momo.

yes am aware of that, and even mention hiyori healing them before past mention, don't care to correct how i phrased it. knocked out kanjuro who was bleeding and injured, had time to sent out fake oden apparently, which then exploded.
Wait aren't you the same person that always made those crazy Bobbin theories? Now you are making crazy Oden is alive theories, lol you do you I guess.:blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hhh me too.. But I don't know why do I stiil have a feeling if Oden and Toki really going to the present Wano for awhile. How can they know about the future?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda, oh Oda... :dogkek:
That last chapter would've been perfect if it was released on April 1st (it's just 1 week away!).

But thank God Oden stays dead.

F*ck Orochi though...not that I should be surprised.
What's he going to do now? It's not like he has any allies left except Kanjuro.
But I guess this means the Scabbards will take him down themselves.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda, oh Oda... :dogkek:
That last chapter would've been perfect if it was released on April 1st (it's just 1 week away!).

But thank God Oden stays dead.

F*ck Orochi though...not that I should be surprised.
What's he going to do now? It's not like he has any allies left except Kanjuro.
But I guess this means the Scabbards will take him down themselves.
I think there will be chapter which show us each Scabbard cut each of Orochi's head. Orochi DF power, maybe all of his head should be cut at the same time....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hhh me too.. But I don't know why do I stiil have a feeling if Oden and Toki really going to the present Wano for awhile. How can they know about the future?

1. oden missing body
2. kanjuro claimed there both alive, not memory.

3. tengu waiting for someone? (that be left unexplained plot..jeez oda)
4. kanjura drawing even gave oden upgrade swords before it exploded because it a cursed drawing image. :vonflame:

also oda leaving this here, then he does this next

This now never gonna be explained?, because this hints otherwise, but apparently orochi being alive is ok, but not oden....:vonflame: the fodder character development was built up on oden.

Also my orochi theory alive came true, based of clues, how crazy! :kermithesith: fodder character development only possible if oden alive, hence build up orochi feared oden coming back, hired body guards, oden missing body detail...nah it can't possible be that built up of orochi worst fear coming true before he brutally beat up and finally put down.. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. oden missing body
2. kanjuro claimed there both alive, not memory.

3. tengu waiting for someone? (that be left unexplained plot..jeez oda)
4. kanjura drawing even gave oden upgrade swords before it exploded because it a cursed drawing image. :vonflame:

also oda leaving this here, then he does this next

This now never gonna be explained?, because this hints otherwise, but apparently orochi being alive is ok, but not oden....:vonflame: the fodder character development was built up on oden.

Also my orochi theory alive came true, based of clues, how crazy! :kermithesith: fodder character development only possible if oden alive, hence build up orochi feared oden coming back, hired body guards, oden missing body detail...nah it can't possible be that built up of orochi worst fear coming true before he brutally beat up and finally put down.. :weirdpeep:
"They" are just the Scabbards dude, what did you expect ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hum Oda be trolling us so hard. I wonder if he laughed before writing this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still think Porunga would have looked much better then Omega Shenron :blobpolice:

In black white Hybrid-Kaidou looks lme, but I am expecting that he looks more impressive colored.

I am a bit suprised that his tatoo isn't visible anymore. Since its shown in Dragonform I expect it will get edited for Volume and Anime version to keep it consistent.

Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
🤣 I'm starting to understand Oda's humor, and I love seeing the reactions when he pulls a fast one like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom