Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1012
Title: Itch

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1012 QUICK SUMMARY

The Scabbards decided to split up.
Kinemon and Kiku are going after Kanjuro. Neko is going after Perospero after Shishilian informed him about what happened to Pedro.
Izo and Kawamatsu met Sanji who's carrying a big mummy-like cross, who's apparently a heavily wounded Zoro.
Zoro told them to go to the live floor before dozing off.
Prior to that, Law already split up from Sanji to go after Big Mom. Zeus also went to look for Big Mom beforehand.
Meanwhile, Yamato split up from Momonosuke to help Luffy on the rooftop. Momonosuke told Yamato there are only two voices on the rooftop now.
On the other side of the castle, Ulti finally managed to hurt Komachiyo so Tama, Usopp, and Nami wouldn't be able to escape.
Tama tried to stop Ulti, but she got slapped. That enraged Big Mom and Nami, especially Nami, who immediately attacked Ulti and decided to stay

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Internet flooded with Memes already, but I have to admit I enjoy the original the most.

View attachment 1016

Oda even mentioned Sanjis Bounty which is bigger then Zoros.
I know right, have to admit i laughed more than i should have when i saw it. :p
Great to see Nami in action again, taking on one of the flying six, that's some hype

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great to see Nami in action again, taking on one of the flying six, that's some hype
Nami always fought strong opponents. I am still hoping for Usopp vs Page One.

This chapter also give me some Skypia flashbacks. Right now Momo get the Aisa treatment.
Is it VOAT? said:
Aisa might play a huge role in the end of One Piece.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Momo a haki user tho? As far as i remember Aisa could use haki / mantra
So far we only know Momo has VOAT.
And now he hears voices like Aisa.
Maybe Shandorians confused Aisa ability with CoO. Would be Strange that a Baby have already unlocked CoO.

Also Momo and Aisa seem to be the only ones who hear voices over long range instead of feeling the presence of others.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe Shandorians confused Aisa ability with CoO. Would be Strange that a Baby have already unlocked CoO.

Also Momo and Aisa seem to be the only ones who hear voices over long range instead of feeling the presence of others.
I think Oda needs to explain about this CoO, VOAT or whatever it is, but my opinion is that they're all the same...

VOAT, regular CoO, Future Sight, Mantra all of them are Haki...while someone can use it unknowingly since birth, the other needs to train it, of course they are types depending how they learned it...

Aisa and Momo, both had been introduced to have it since their birth, which have the type of feel another presence from a far, another inner voices which can represent their lives..

Oden, Momo, Roger, Luffy, Shirahoshi, all of them can hear ancient language, we don't know since when Oden, Roger and Luffy can hear them, but Momo and Shirahoshi can hear them since their birth..

Coby, awaken during Marineford War...from Coby story, it explained by the doctor, all strong Marines (VA above) have it...

With that proof, we can assume, this capability to hear/feel someone presence, someone death, was basically the same with CoO we knew, they just trained it, try to focus their range of observation, so you can feel someone upcoming attacks based by hear/feel their opponents inner voices. Then you can train more, focus more, so you can predict/see the future...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Makes sense, yes..
Guess it'll be explained eventually but right now it's kinda confusing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
think Oda needs to explain about this CoO, VOAT or whatever it is, but my opinion is that they're all the same...

VOAT, regular CoO, Future Sight, Mantra all of them are Haki...while someone can use it unknowingly since birth, the other needs to train it, of course they are types depending how they learned it...
Mantra is the Skypian word for CoO like Ryuu means nothing else then CoA.
And Future Sight is an advanced form of CoO similar to the CoA Luffy just learned in Wano.

But we don't know if VOAT is haki. Since only certain characters born with it like Luffy, Momo, Roger and Oden (and maybe Aisa) it could be unrelated to Haki just being similar.

Coby, awaken during Marineford War...from Coby story, it explained by the doctor, all strong Marines (VA above) have it...
But Coby stated to feel presences like everyone else Momo and Aisa hear voices.

Oden, Momo, Roger, Luffy, Shirahoshi, all of them can hear ancient language
I am not sure about Cryhoshi. Cryhoshi has only shown to be able to talk to the Sea Kings. Its the extanded ability of the Fishman tribe.
Almost all of them able to speak with and command small fishes. But if it comes to bigger fish only a few are able to. Neptun is the only one besides Cryhoshi able to communicate with whales and thus the second strongest.
(This also Shows that Jinbei being able to command Whale Sharma is quite impressive and a rare fest among fishman)

Thinking about it VOAT might be more like that ability of the Fishman then Haki.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Oda needs to explain about this CoO, VOAT or whatever it is, but my opinion is that they're all the same...

Aisa and Momo, both had been introduced to have it since their birth, which have the type of feel another presence from a far, another inner voices which can represent their lives..

Oden, Momo, Roger, Luffy, Shirahoshi, all of them can hear ancient language, we don't know since when Oden, Roger and Luffy can hear them, but Momo and Shirahoshi can hear them since their birth..

With that proof, we can assume, this capability to hear/feel someone presence, someone death, was basically the same with CoO we knew, they just trained it, try to focus their range of observation, so you can feel someone upcoming attacks based by hear/feel their opponents inner voices. Then you can train more, focus more, so you can predict/see the future...
Hmmm I agree with you here but I think the main difference that separates VOAT and CoO is that they can here objects as well. I think that is how Roger was able to read poneglyhs. Other than that they are literally the same.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am not sure about Cryhoshi. Cryhoshi has only shown to be able to talk to the Sea Kings. Its the extanded ability of the Fishman tribe.
Almost all of them able to speak with and command small fishes. But if it comes to bigger fish only a few are able to. Neptun is the only one besides Cryhoshi able to communicate with whales and thus the second strongest.
(This also Shows that Jinbei being able to command Whale Sharma is quite impressive and a rare fest among fishman)

Thinking about it VOAT might be more like that ability of the Fishman then Haki.
Agreed, i also believe it's a fishmen abbility rather than Voat.
Granted, it's probably a very rare one but still something exclusive to them.

Also, i think you meant *impressive and rare feat among fishmen*?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Agreed, i also believe it's a fishmen abbility rather than Voat.
Granted, it's probably a very rare one but still something exclusive to them.

Also, i think you meant *impressive and rare feat among fishmen*?
I thought it had to do with her being an ancient weapon because it doesn't seem normal to have an actual conversation with the sea kings even though they are fishmen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mantra is the Skypian word for CoO like Ryuu means nothing else then CoA.
And Future Sight is an advanced form of CoO similar to the CoA Luffy just learned in Wano.
Yup i know that, i just stated it's name in case there are someone who think they're different...and i said that FS was actually CoO too, trained CoO....

But we don't know if VOAT is haki. Since only certain characters born with it like Luffy, Momo, Roger and Oden (and maybe Aisa) it could be unrelated to Haki just being similar.

But Coby stated to feel presences like everyone else Momo and Aisa hear voices.
That's why we need explanation from Oda, coz from what we saw in Coby's case, it was similar to what happened to Aisa, he hear people dying in his head, the range was not as far as Aisa or Momo, maybe because it was just awakened. VOAT was like CoO but happened like CoC, some born with it, in an extreme manner (very long range)...

Rayleigh said this before, with CoO, you can feel another presence, their feelings, their numbers, even their status/mental condition...

The only different was people with VOAT can hear voices from things too...

Yeah, it's not so clear, if it just Fishman ability or something else, but Sea Kings Shirahosi can talk to, with Sea Kings another top tier Fishman can talk to was different, like Hody Jones subordinate, i would assume we call them Sea Monster instead of Sea Kings because Sea Kings were as big as an Island...we can assume it was the same with Momo can talk to Zunisha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom