Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1019
Title: Heliceratops

SCAN

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1019 QUICK SUMMARY
- Sanji Vs. Queen at the beginning of the chapter, we also see Zoro who's been given the recovery injection
- Luffy seems to wake up in the Heart Pirates submarine and yells "Nikuuuuu~~~ !!!" (Meat)
- Franky Vs. Sasaki. The title of the chapter is an attack by Sasaki.
- There is a comment by someone (Sanji?) that Franky is/would be interested in Queen's tech.
- Franky uses Radical beam on Sasaki and is also thrown high by one of latter's attack (maybe the one after which the chapter is titled)
- The great part of the chapter is the combat between them and it seems that the duel is decided.
- The final part is Kaidou Vs. Yamato, where we see their (Yamato's) hybrid form. I (the provider) don't know what their DF is yet
- Kaidou says he had a hard time getting the DF that Yamato ate.
- Yamato ate it (because they were hungry) even though Kaidou hadn't thought of giving it to them.

BREAK NEXT WEEK (DUE TO OLYMPICS)

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Kaidou says he had a hard time getting the DF that Yamato ate.
This almost confirms that Yamato has a Mythical Zoan as powerful as Kaidous fruit.

Also looking at the Sketch of Yamato it could really be the Kirin/Quilin fruit (Ushi Ushi no Mi, model Quilin) :pepethinking:
[automerge]1626261874[/automerge]
- Franky uses Radical beam on Sasaki and is also thrown high by one of latter's attack (maybe the one after which the chapter is titled)
- The great part of the chapter is the combat between them and it seems that the duel is decided
As expected Frankys Duell vs Sasaki happens this chapter. If it continues like this Robin & Brook vs Maria should be next.

All in all I think the 3rd act ends with Strawhats members defeating their enemies and Luffys return to the rooftop.
Act 4 will be about the defeating of the Yonkou.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Heard the idea of Yamato ate the Dog Dog fruit, model Amaterasu :pepethinking:

It fits even better then Kirin/Qilin.
Yeah I heard it. It's pretty similar. So I suppose it also breathe fire just like dad.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I heard it. It's pretty similar. So I suppose it also breathe fire just like dad.
And it perfectly fits the lore.
Amaterasu waited 100 years for Susano to defeat Orochi :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And it perfectly fits the lore.
Amaterasu waited 100 years for Susano to defeat Orochi :pepethinking:
tell me more about the lore. Amaterasu also a dog? who might that be in the series? luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom