Spoilers One piece - 1032 spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brief summary to redon from AP forums

Chapter title- "The Dear Sword of Oden".
- Marco transformed into a Phoenix and goes with Izou.
- It seems that Number Fuuga is Yamato's friend.
- Brook and Robin fall from the sky above Fuuga's head.
- The CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors.
- Apoo discovers the CP0 and takes pictures of them to sell to Morgans.
- CP0 knows Drake's true identity.
- CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake.
- King vs. Zoro, it appears that King has a special dinosaur body (like Queen).
- King returns to his human form and fights with his sword against Zoro.
- Zoro: "Is it a Fishman? Does he have a Giant's blood? He obviously has the power of a race I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
- Orochi also hears the shamisen and approaches the place where it comes from. In the end he meets someone..

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh well, looks like Oda is planning to finish Sanji and Zoro's battles in the same chapter that's why he's playing them alternately. Not sure why Zoro is thinking he's some blood of a Giant, what did he see or feel exactly?

Pretty sure who Orochi saw was the one who treated the Scabbards. And I am clueless as to who it may be tbh. We ran out of possible characters related to Wano unless Oda pulled a revive trick again xD

Or it has been Hiyori all this time? But how?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake.
Great matchup. It doesn't matter who win, because the outcome would still be interesting.

- Zoro: "Is it a Fishman? Does he have a Giant's blood? He obviously has the power of a race I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
What a weird dialog.
Zoro obviously already saw King's abilities, so what's this "mystery" about? :weirdpeep:
Why would he need to know about King's bloodline or race to win? It feels forced.

- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
- Orochi also hears the shamisen and approaches the place where it comes from. In the end he meets someone..
The only important characters who can play shamisen are Black Maria & Hiyori.
Black Maria's down, and Enma was previously owned by Hiyori, so that must be Zoro's woman alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom