Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1033
Title: Shimotsuki Kozaburo

SCANS

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1033 QUICK SUMMARY
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.

- Sanji vs. Queen.

- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the 'Lunaria tribe', which was wiped out.

- A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.

- In ancient times they were called "Gods"!!

- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"

- Queen: "Ask Him!!"

- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with color of armament

- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but it does nothing to him. King fights back.

- Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, then he remembers something from his past.

- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

- Zoro: So why did a Wano Kuni sword end up in the East Blue?"

- This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.

- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.

- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.

- Zoro later discovered that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.

- Zoro: "What I lack is strength!!"

- Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much haki? Huh, Enma?"

- The Beast Pirates attempt to attack Zoro.

- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my haki? No... I'll give you what you want!!"

- The Beast Pirates who were going towards Zoro faint.

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a "king"?

- Zoro: "Of course...I have a debt to fulfill with my captain and my best friend!!!"

More from Redon-

- Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shit. Zoro fandom should be really happy with this development. Also, it seems that Oda is slowly and clearly building up the Lunarian thing to Sanji's evolution.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shit. Zoro fandom should be really happy with this development.
Why? There is actually nothing new.

Also, it seems that Oda is slowly and clearly building up the Lunarian thing to Sanji's evolution.
This part is actually super interisting. So many connections pop up. Not only the flames but also this
- A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
- A monster that can survive in any environment in the world
Maybe Sanjis Regeneration also refers to Lunarian. And its not the Germa power that awakes, but his Lunarian powers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why? There is actually nothing new.
There's nothing new indeed.
But if Zoro can freely use conqueror's haki and even use it to coat his blades to penetrate King's defense, I'll take it.

Maybe Sanjis Regeneration also refers to Lunarian. And its not the Germa power that awakes, but his Lunarian powers.
Yep, that could be it.
The flames might play a part in the self-regenerating part, which makes them similar to a phoenix, which is why Marco was the first person to mention King's background (foreshadowing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom