Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1072
Title: The weight of memory

SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

- On the cover, Queen, Judge and Caesar are creating weapons.
-Flashback: Vegapunk explains that Kuma's power turns intangible things into tangible things as he did with Luffy's "pain" in Thriller Bark.
-Kaku uses his awakened form against Zoro, although Zoro defeats him.
- It is revealed that Stussy is a clone of a former member of the Rock Pirates' :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek: Buckingham Stussy.
- Next week there is no break

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Kaku uses his awakened form against Zoro, although Zoro defeats him.
That was quick. :dogkek:

- It is revealed that Stussy is a clone of a former member of the Rock Pirates. :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek:
That is f*cked up. I wonder if the real one is still alive or not.

And with all this cloning business, one should wonder if Weevil might be a clone of Whitebeard...or even the first seraphim prototype.

-Flashback: Vegapunk explains that Kuma's power turns intangible things into tangible things as he did with Luffy's "pain" in Thriller Bark.
Can Kuma take the horny out of Sanji and throw it at someone else? :pepesmug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apparently his form too has the black smoke around the shoulders like Lucci has which now seems like a solid indication/trademark of Zoan perfected awakening. Something Kaido never showed in the entire wano run. He had the smoke but never like Luffy, Lucci and now Kaku have shown.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More info has come out regarding Kaku's awakened form. I'm pretty sure we can now, weirdly enough, conclude that Kaido didn't have an awakened form.
He could still be alive yes. BM was the only one confirmed. He might have just never used it against Luffy. It's ironic that someone who clearly told Luffy how he's just awakened his power and yet he couldn't use it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He could still be alive yes. BM was the only one confirmed. He might have just never used it against Luffy. It's ironic that someone who clearly told Luffy how he's just awakened his power and yet he couldn't use it.
Aye that's the only thing that's bothering me about. Kaido commented on it so feels really odd that he didn't/couldn't use it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aye that's the only thing that's bothering me about. Kaido commented on it so feels really odd that he didn't/couldn't use it.
The real reason people doubt he has it is the outlandish awakening of the two CP. I think later on, it will be explained further how Kaidos form was already an awakening. Maybe Kaido was the the type of guy who doesn't need to or he was simply awakened.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The real reason people doubt he has it is the outlandish awakening of the two CP. I think later on, it will be explained further how Kaidos form was already an awakening. Maybe Kaido was the the type of guy who doesn't need to or he was simply awakened.
Maybe, I'm pretty sure both him and Big Mom are still alive, though. Hardly anyone actually dies in this show anyway unless it is actively shown on screen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wtf?! Gambit and Bonney have the same power? Fuck me.

Ok, so Oda is giving a lot of importance towards Bonney. I like where this is heading at. Bonney, the princess of this arc confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom