Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ya know what? I think that Drake is the first Marine to have had the specific intention of fighting alongside Luffy, aside from Smoker at Punk Hazard, but Drake seems less begrudging about possibly allying with a Pirate.
It's not like he has a chance. We talking about Kaido here not a minion of the minion of Kaido

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The only 2 supernova's Luffy has yet to meet are Urouge and Bonney. Gets my imagination all fired up just wondering why Oda is going about the story like this?

Regardless it's nice to see Drake in action again. I hope him and Luffy talk about Coby and his mission a little bit in the upcoming chapters.

Jack has earned my respect now. I'm really glad him losing the last few battles despite being grossly strong wasn't going to be his schtick.

I'm curious as to which one Hawkins 1% survival was? People forget that he made another prediction which he didn't say anything about. Luffy the 1% and Drake the 2nd? Or was one or both red herrings?

I guess what I'm looking forward too the most right now in the series is when the Marines, Imu, and the remaining Yonko finally comprehending, and realizing just how close Luffy is to becoming the King of the Pirates and just seeing their various reactions. Like "Oh... that sob is actually within arms reach of the One Piece! We need to do something now before it's too late because apparently not even Yonko's can stop this guy!"
Mark my words fellow OP fans! After this Arc, everyone will have no choice but to play their hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom