Anime One Piece Anime Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This new animation quality will attract more new anime fans...
Hopefully they will maintain this quality after Wano..
Yea things are picking up. The fights seem to be much more fluid. Especially the Zoro fights, his recent fights have been animated horribly. The way he dealt with the bandits chasing the woman was gorgeously animated.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Today s episode was boring they animated half chapter half fodder fighting and the straw man took like 2-3 min to transform one pace is back
I actually kinda liked it. They took time to flesh Hawkins and his gang. The filler fights were also amazing. The highlight of the episode though was the animation of the straw monster and it's laugh. That shit gave me the chills. Hawkins is a certified monster in the true sense of the word. Dude is creepy as fuck, he kinda reminds me of Moriah.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fillerscenes were quite okay. A bit dragged out but they did it on purpose to flex wit new animation grafics.

I think its a taste about whats awaiting us with Kaido and Luffy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fillerscenes were quite okay. A bit dragged out but they did it on purpose to flex wit new animation grafics.

I think its a taste about whats awaiting us with Kaido and Luffy
What do u mean by the second paragraph?

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do u mean by the second paragraph?
Well the animation team highlighted the transformation of Hawkins strawsword and shit.
And that is what makes some good animations, there i the Sailor Moon mentality behind that of having fullfledged transformations. Also something rare in One Piece.
The animation team is basically flexing on us in this episode, showing what kind of crazy transformation animation will come towards us in Wano.
I think they keep their best animations for Kaido and Luffy during the different climaxes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well the animation team highlighted the transformation of Hawkins strawsword and shit.
And that is what makes some good animations, there i the Sailor Moon mentality behind that of having fullfledged transformations. Also something rare in One Piece.
The animation team is basically flexing on us in this episode, showing what kind of crazy transformation animation will come towards us in Wano.
I think they keep their best animations for Kaido and Luffy during the different climaxes.
Oh ok. I haven't get in touch with the recent episodes. But looking at your take on it, I think that they made quality animations again.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh ok. I haven't get in touch with the recent episodes. But looking at your take on it, I think that they made quality animations again.
The animation was 11/10 but it was also fillerish :/ it just a thing for those who like it tho :>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The animation was 11/10 but it was also fillerish :/ it just a thing for those who like it tho :>
If the episode itself is comparable to the new OP song then it is indeed fab. I saw the wano OP and it's pretty clean but full of spoilers lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If the episode itself is comparable to the new OP song then it is indeed fab. I saw the wano OP and it's pretty clean but full of spoilers lol
Yeah they pulled out a total spoil shite, but it indeed is exciting to watch, I think they will keep the intro up into the current manga state (maybe 50 episodes +). If you can endure filler then the episodes just get better animationwise.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah they pulled out a total spoil shite, but it indeed is exciting to watch, I think they will keep the intro up into the current manga state (maybe 50 episodes +). If you can endure filler then the episodes just get better animationwise.
They have been doing some fillers and add-ons since wci arc. One chapter is eqimuivalent to 2 tp 3 episodes but as long as the pacing is neat i don't see any problem with that. I just miss the old animation (pre time skip) which a little bit old school but generally better.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should watch the latest episode. The kukuku laugh the straw monster makes is insane. And Luffy's fight with a sword was kinda crazy. They included a ton of filler fights.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will. Which site do u guys watch it without any pop ups.?
I watch german subs :/
They have been doing some fillers and add-ons since wci arc. One chapter is eqimuivalent to 2 tp 3 episodes but as long as the pacing is neat i don't see any problem with that. I just miss the old animation (pre time skip) which a little bit old school but generally better.
yes, the add-onns like filling offpanel stuff is rly rly well done, they take care while doing so! The episode before the current one was 1.5 while this one should be 0.5 chapters if I am not mistaken. Tho the way they filled was just flexful.

Top Bottom