Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1000
Title: Straw Hat Luffy

SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1000 QUICK SUMMARY
- Luffy reached the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Scabbards go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaido with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack).
- Big Mom to Kaido: "How did you let him hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the "King of the Pirates ".

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
So Marco vs King, Queen vs Sanji (after he escaped from Black Maria and meet Queen on his way to the rooftop).
Damn. Zoro will actually go directly at Kaido alongside Luffy instead of fighting King. I don't mind this at all.

King has to beat Marco before he can assist Kaido. Or maybe he will bring the fight to the rooftop, making the battle even messier.

If Law wasn't there, it would be a poetical future PK (Luffy) & his right hand (Zoro), alongside his main rival (Kid) & his right hand (Killer) against Kaido-BM. But I'll take this matchup.

- Kinemon and the Red Scabbards go downstairs with Law's powers.
I'm really curious if they all died or not. But it doesn't seem like it.

- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the "King of the Pirates ".
FCKING HYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :poggers:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1000
Title: Straw Hat Luffy

SCANS

- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"

The hype! I'm really curious on how they'll handle both Big Mom's Soru Soru no mi and Kaidos lmao
I hope Law, Kid and Luffy will pull off a better team work then last time ( after Luffy punched a celestial dragon)

I'd like to see more of Kid's DF. We haven't seen enough to appreciate it's potential.
I hope they'll talk more about the Rocks lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The hype! I'm really curious on how they'll handle both Big Mom's Soru Soru no mi and Kaidos lmao
I hope Law, Kid and Luffy will pull off a better team work then last time ( after Luffy punched a celestial dragon)

I'd like to see more of Kid's DF. We haven't seen enough to appreciate it's potential.
I hope they'll talk more about the Rocks lmao

I just want to see a glimpse of their old captain.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.

Ok, can't wait to see that one.
Guess they'll split to Zoro, Luffy. Law vs Kaido and Killer, Kid vs Big Mom.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.

Ok, can't wait to see that one.
Guess they'll split to Zoro, Luffy. Law vs Kaido and Killer, Kid vs Big Mom.
I feel like Killer and Zoro deserve the tag team lol
Or at least, I am hoping for that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like Killer and Zoro deserve the tag team lol
Or at least, I am hoping for that.
That'd be awesome to see aswel but i was thinking more of
Captain, first mate tag teams

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So... about this "expedition" Kaido went on 5 years prior... I have a suspicion that it was either to acquire a red ponoglyph or looking for a place to hide it. That's the only reason I can think of to take all of the Tobiroppo and Calamities with him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Of all those people who are going to fight against Kaido and Big Mom Zoro is the only one who doesn't wanna become Pairet King and didn't even wanna become pairet in first place.

Oda puts Zoro in a place where he shouldn't be.
Nope, Big Mom fight with sword too, so basically, if Zoro want to be acknowledged as the strongest swordman, he need to defeat Big Mom 😆

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hard to write here without using power equation but its all about fullfilling prophecy .

Oda cleverly took the route of New Age pirate than luffy . So there are multiple prophecies oden readin laughtale.

Maybe luffy is not Joyboy that opens door for Dragon the person to as Joyboy.

Overall i think spoiler seems decent and we will see Luffys , zoro growth put to test.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zoro is the only one who doesn't wanna become Pairet King
You forgot about Killer.

Oda puts Zoro in a place where he shouldn't be.
Zoro is there to cut Kaido's arm (probably with Enma), just like Kaido cut Kiku's. Then Luffy will land the final blow. :pepemusic:

And I second this
Nope, Big Mom fight with sword too, so basically, if Zoro want to be acknowledged as the strongest swordman, he need to defeat Big Mom 😆

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
By that logic Luffy should defeat Mihawk because Mihawk is a pairet.
You forgot about Killer.
No I didn't, Killer has his own dream related to piracy unlike Zoro who has completely deferent dream on his own.
Zoro is there to cut Kaido's arm (probably with Enma), just like Kaido cut Kiku's. Then Luffy will land the final blow. :pepemusic:

And I second this
Zoro is there because Oda wants him to be there, if it was about Zoro's swordsmenship then Zoro would have cut diamonds because diamonds are the toughest thing in the world, tougher than Kaido's skin, and Mihawk couldn't even cut it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What are your thoughts for King lol
I really want a SH to take him in

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hard to write here without using power equation but its all about fullfilling prophecy .

Oda cleverly took the route of New Age pirate than luffy . So there are multiple prophecies oden readin laughtale.

Maybe luffy is not Joyboy that opens door for Dragon the person to as Joyboy.

Overall i think spoiler seems decent and we will see Luffys , zoro growth put to test.
Luffy is joyboy, go and read fishmen island. See how he awakened Shirahoshi's powers and the legend of poseidon.

Joyboy's special power is making allies out everyone. That is a kings power. This power is essential to taking out the World Government.

Luffy was born royalty as 968 states.

Luffy is joyboy, and Wano needs to be opened for when Luffy returns from Laughtale.

Chapter 626, 647, 649, 968 & 972 confirm that.

Oda has also pointed to Luffy being Joyboy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
By that logic Luffy should defeat Mihawk because Mihawk is a pairet.

No I didn't, Killer has his own dream related to piracy unlike Zoro who has completely deferent dream on his own.

Zoro is there because Oda wants him to be there, if it was about Zoro's swordsmenship then Zoro would have cut diamonds because diamonds are the toughest thing in the world, tougher than Kaido's skin, and Mihawk couldn't even cut it.
Nope again, Luffy didn't want to conquer anything or anyone, he just want to be the most free man in the world, so as long as Mihawk didn't stand in his way to reach One Piece, Luffy does not need to defeat him.

It's different from "the Strongest Swordman" Zoro trying to achieve, because everyone who wield a sword, basically, will be called a swordman. You need to defeat or at least have a better swordmanship than sword user all around the world to gain this achievement.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy is joyboy, go and read fishmen island. See how he awakened Shirahoshi's powers and the legend of poseidon.

Joyboy's special power is making allies out everyone. That is a kings power. This power is essential to taking out the World Government.

Luffy was born royalty as 968 states.

Luffy is joyboy, and Wano needs to be opened for when Luffy returns from Laughtale.

Chapter 626, 647, 649, 968 & 972 confirm that.

Oda has also pointed to Luffy being Joyboy

I see but wont it be like Naruto all over. Prophecy child plot is just common troupe.

Dragon has been working to free people for years . So i thought he could bs the heir.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nope again, Luffy didn't want to conquer anything or anyone, he just want to be the most free man in the world, so as long as Mihawk didn't stand in his way to reach One Piece, Luffy does not need to defeat him
It has nothing to do with conquering, I'm not talking about Luffy taking over the world.
You can't be the most free man in the world as long as there's a guy who can defeat you.
By that logic Luffy should defeat Mihawk to make sure that he's stronger than him.
It's different from "the Strongest Swordman" Zoro trying to achieve, because everyone who wield a sword, basically, will be called a swordman. You need to defeat or at least have a better swordmanship than sword user all around the world to gain this achievement.
Did Mihawk defeat all swordsmen to become WSS? Did Mihawk defeat Big Mom, Shanks or even Vista?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It has nothing to do with conquering, I'm not talking about Luffy taking over the world.
You can't be the most free man in the world as long as there's a guy who can defeat you.
By that logic Luffy should defeat Mihawk to make sure that he's stronger than him.
WB is stronger than Roger, but WB didn't have this ambition to become Pirate King or One Piece or become the most free man in the world, he wants a family. Why should Roger beat WB to become the Pirates King if WB didn't want to become one ?

U didn't have to be the strongest to become the most free man, because there are a lot of strong guy who didn't actually care about it, it's totally different from the title "the strongest swordman".

Did Mihawk defeat all swordsmen to become WSS? Did Mihawk defeat Big Mom, Shanks or even Vista?
You should read my post more carefully, i said "defeat or at least have a better swordmanship".
The story said Mihawk was on par with Shanks, but why people said that Mihawk is the strongest swordman, its because his swordmanship. People recognized his skill, while Shanks has better strength or maybe Haki.

Messi or Ronaldo become the best footballer because of their achievement or performance throughout the year they won it, not by defeating all clubs they face or all player they face.

By the way, i actually joking about BM being a swordman, we can't argue about this topic because we don't have Swordman Rank Lists, we don't know who the 2nd Best or 3rd Best Swordman, we don't know if Roger, Rayleigh, or maybe Gorosei with sword considered a swordman or not, haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom