- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 122
- Points
- 2,450
- Salty Doubloons
- 376
Exactly what i am thinking about Sanjis portrayal.Hmm looks like Hiyori arrived in that Gifter ship with otama .
So what is her role here other than to heal.
[automerge]1612970380[/automerge]
Its hiyori btw they even mentioned the ship probably snucked inside.
It's possible she possess Toki's df power. I dont want dead people to come back.
[automerge]1612970486[/automerge]
This is something we will not know untill laughtale arc.
[automerge]1612970666[/automerge]
Saving for big stuff but after reading last chapter it makes sense Gifter + F6+ Disaster are biggest threat in the war
[automerge]1612973017[/automerge]
I am hurt about Sanji though . He is turning out to be Sakura of One piece .
I am not sure why Japanese audience can keep up with it , Oda wouldnt have survived with Sanji's portryal in US tbh. Sanji's gags are very Japanese centric so for rest of the wotld its odd and poor in taste and i dont like gag where he spied in Nami's bath opposite .

