Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1014
Title: A Lifelong Ham Actor

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1014 QUICK SUMMARY
Kaido was watching Luffy fell into the sea, while mentioning Luffy couldn't be Joyboy.
Kaido then ordered Bao Huang to announce his victory throughout Onigashima.
Chopper is still fighting Queen, but his attacks didn't deal much damage and he's very exhausted.
Bao Huang announced Kaido's victory with everyone listening.
Kanjuro, disguised as Oden, finally found Momo. He stabbed Kiku, then Kinemon angrily stabbed Kanjuro.
But Kaido appeared out of nowhere. Kinemon told Momo & Shinobu to run, while Kaido stroke Kinemon's head.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepeclown:

yoooo big theory is incomming

RIP Kiku and Kanjuro :pepewhy:

we will soon witness Momo greatness, mark my words

also this chapter was well written and had a perfect pacing, alot happened, it happened detailed and it happened quick

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You forgot to mention the site bruv.
Whooops my bad. I just edited it.
But finally! We got to see some possible real deaths and Onigashima arriving in Flower Capital.
This act should be wrapped up pretty soon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whooops my bad. I just edited it.
But finally! We got to see some possible real deaths and Onigashima arriving in Flower Capital.
This act should be wrapped up pretty soon.
There's a cool fan-made colored spread here.

But seriously that's a fatal end for the 3 time travelers. Damn. Served right.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Possible. Still have the idea of Devils Fruit Haki in my mind.

Devil Fruit CoA: Flame Pattern CoA like G4, Diced Mochi or Big Mom being able to drain power(or maybe just CoA) fearless Luffy

Devil Fruit CoO: Maybe stuff like Buggy dodging on his own :pepethinking:

Devil Fruit CoC: Could be Awakening. Both Katakuri and Doflamingo were CoC users. Also Zoan Awakening uber regeneration is comparable to Luffys regeneration and glaring and after Kaidou vs Luffy round 1 Kaidou hinted that this ability of Luffy has sth. to do with CoC.

So yeah with Luffy learning new CoC, I won't be suprised awakening pops up soon.
Think the color pattern is almost perfectly solid now. VoaC is the only real outliner for me.

I have no doubt that Awakening is = CoC+devil fruit ability for at least Paramecia, might be different for Logia because they already have that innate ability kinda and it doesn't make sense for Zoans as well(turning a stone into a dog? LOL). Just makes too much sense because it literally manifests/imposes a devil fruit on surroundings.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Think the color pattern is almost perfectly solid now. VoaC is the only real outliner for me.

I have no doubt that Awakening is = CoC+devil fruit ability for at least Paramecia, might be different for Logia because they already have that innate ability kinda and it doesn't make sense for Zoans as well(turning a stone into a dog? LOL). Just makes too much sense because it literally manifests/imposes a devil fruit on surroundings.
I think with zoan awakening, u can summon your own kind. Lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can I just say it bothers me how Kanjuro's devil fruit is still unnamed?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I came to say this: Kinemon isn't dead, Kiku isn't dead, Kanjuro isn't dead.
Pedro isn't dead, Yasui isn't dead and everyone who died in the past (incl. Ace and WB) actually survived and is waiting on Laugh Tale :datea:
[automerge]1622270064[/automerge]
Can I just say it bothers me how Kanjuro's devil fruit is still unnamed?
Should be sth. like Ink Ink fruit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pedro isn't dead, Yasui isn't dead and everyone who died in the past (incl. Ace and WB) actually survived and is waiting on Laugh Tale :datea:
[automerge]1622270064[/automerge]

Should be sth. like Ink Ink fruit
Yeah it should be simple, that's why it bugs me

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah it should be simple, that's why it bugs me
After the attacks he presented after he outed himself as Traitor I am certain. Doubt DF name will get revealed in manga, I think we have to wait for Kanjuros Vivre Card(Databook) to get his DFs Name.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yasuo, Ace and Whitbeard are dead, But Pedro, Asura, Kinemon, Denjiro aren't, and I can bet my account on it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yasuo, Ace and Whitbeard are dead, But Pedro, Asura, Kinemon, Denjiro aren't, and I can bet my account on it.
Pedro isn't dead? I get saying the rest because they didn't get a "proper send off" with a flash back and their purpose in life or whatever, as with Pedro :pepelaugh:
[automerge]1622297471[/automerge]
Also, don't go up the ante out of nowhere betting your account on opinions you have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now Luffy needs to defeat Kaido 2 times.
otherwise its technically a draw.
And even for One piece standards i think Kanjuro und Kiku are dead. Both had their last words with Kinemon before dying. Kinemon is obviously alive. I hope its not going to be like dresrosa where we will be waiting ages for luffy to get back up and fight the villian.
But i have to say i like the fact that luffy couldnt defeat kaido on a 1 vs 1.
Would be kind of nostalgic to see the whole crew fighting together with Luffy to defeat kaido.
I‘d rather have „strawhats defeated Kaido“ instead of „Strawhat defeated Kaido“
All in all a great chapter. And no break next week is even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom