Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1015
Title: Chained

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1015 QUICK SUMMARY
A lot of the soldiers of in the alliance started to lose morale after hearing news about Luffy, including Chopper.
Queen was about to attack Chopper, while Perospero launched his "Candy Shower" attack.
Out of nowhere, Sanji broke the wall and hit Queen with a new attack "Diable Jambe Rotisserie".
That attack made Queen's head spinning around, which deflected all of Perospero's candy arrows and accidentally hit Perospero in the process.
Sanji told Chopper to not cry and believe in Luffy. He then kicked Zoro to Chopper, setting his eyes at Queen.
Back to Kaido, he was about to chase Momonosuke before Kinemon tried to stab him to buy time. Kaido mercilessly stab Kinemon around his abdomen.
Momonosuke kept running with Shinobu, and he announced to everyone that Luffy is still alive.
Luffy was apparently able to communicate with him from far away despite being unconcious. He's being rescued by Law's crew with their submarine.
We see Zeus has fused with Nami's clima tact, and Law showed up to assist Kid against Big Mom.
The chapter ended with Yamato showing up on Kaido.

No break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why does Oda hate Sanji so much, this is Not fair :pepehands:
Being patient is the key, Sanji was, is and will always be Luffys left hand :pepeking:

Luffy making use of VOAT to stay in contact with Momo is a superinteristing new feature.

And RIP Kinemon... :catcry:
Slowly get the feeling that all of the 9 Red Scabbards will follow Odens fate....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy making use of VOAT to stay in contact with Momo is a superinteristing new feature.
I wonder when he discovered that he could not only hear VOAT, but also communicate with it.

Slowly get the feeling that all of the 9 Red Scabbards will follow Odens fate....
I really wish that's the case.
Let's see...

Raizo vs Fukurokuju
Raizo may lose considering he's already wounded from the battle against Kaido.
Maybe Shinobu will fight Fukurokuju for the finale?

Inuarashi vs Jack
Let's say Inu lost, who would fight Jack later?

Nekomamushi vs Perospero (soon)
Both are injured, but I have a feeling Neko might win this one.

That leaves:
Izo (I predict he will stay alive just so he can be Luffy's new ally)
Kawamatsu (I don't see him getting any matchup)
Ashura (Not confirmed dead but it's unlikely to see him moving anytime soon)
Denjiro (Where the hell is he???)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why does Oda hate Sanji so much, this is Not fair :pepehands:
Being patient is the key, Sanji was, is and will always be Luffys left hand :pepeking:

It is finally confirmation that the VOAC is not only inward but outward telepathy. Now all bets are off because that is basically what Poseidon/Momonusuke's ability always was. Let's freaking GOOOOOOOOOOOO :pepeexcited:

And yeah, all the crybabies thinking Oda trashes Sanji for some reason...like Oda thinks in these terms in the slightest. Zoro didn't get a real fight since Thriller Bark and nobody said Zoro got trashed...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Meaning Big Mom cant handle the collision with Queen's head and gets her head cracked, then she gets a concussion, while Queen walks out of that perfectly unscathed.

Meawhile Sanji can crack Queen's head with the force and hardness of his kick (see Chopper drew blood with a slap, it had a lot of power, though no real hardness like Sanji).

Meaning Vergo is more durable than Big Mom and Sanji should in theory be able to crack BMs skull with the force and hardness of a DJ kick.

BM was never anything special compared to Vergo. In fact Vergo has the better feats and stats all-round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom