Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1016: This is Otama!!

Rate The Chapter

• Blew my mind!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Meh

• Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1016
Title: This is Otama!!

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1016 QUICK SUMMARY
Otoko and Tengu are in the Flower Capital celebrating the festival.
Apparently, 4000 of Kaido's men have changed sides, which resulted in 7000 Wano alliance fighting against Kaido's army of 20000.
Bao Huang was about to announce Momonosuke's "death", but Nami and Usopp's arrival interfered her.
Ulti suddenly appeared, attacked Usopp from behind, and stole Otama from him.
Nami was about to attack Ulti, but Zeus, who already fused with Nami's tact, already moved and hit Ulti by his own will.
Usopp then used "Lethal Green Star Sargasso", which separated Ulti from Otama and allowed Nami to cast "Thunderbolt".
The attack missed and hit the ground at first. But Zeus quickly chased Ulti and finish her in 1-shot.
While watching that clash, Bao Huang accidentally broadcasted Ulti and PageOne's loss to everyone.
Usopp held Bao Huang hostage with his "Green Star Devil" and let Otama speak through Bao Huang.
Back to the rooftop, Yamato is facing off against hybrid Kaido. She plans to hold him back until Luffy recovers.
Break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It looks like Yamato will be the new nakama.
I prefer him over Carrot. I´m just worried that after reading Odens journal he knows too much about the one piece and could spoil stuff.
With Oda showing us the happenings at the flower captial it seems very clear that that is where onigashima is headed, with kaido planning to massacre the inhabitants by dropping the island.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The chapter was much better then the spoiler let me imagine!
Zeus is great!!!!
Tama can now Control her Gitters from everywhere which will cause a lot of Trouble for the beast pirates!

Yamato for Nakama!!!!

I prefer him over Carrot.
Why not both?
Also fits with my MFMM 3.0 pattern theory. With all new World members resemble the RPs!
Jinbei -> Fishman Island RP
Carrot -> Zou RP
Zeus -> Totto Land RP
Yamato -> Wano RP

:pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The title made me think Otama would have a larger part in this chapter. :pepethinking:
I don't know what it is what I can't help but feel like Ulti will still get back up again despite everything. Maybe not now but eventually.
Yamato once again claims that they will sail with Luffy. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom