Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1018
Title: Jinbe vs Who's Who

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1018 QUICK SUMMARY

The Headliners are protecting Tama.
Nami-Usopp-Tama are riding on Horsella's back, with Zeus attacking nearby enemies after he officially became Nami's partner.
2000 of Kaido's forces switched sides, which caused additional 2000 casualties on Kaido's side.
That leaves 16000 of Kaido's forces against 9000 of Wano's alliance.
CP0 members don't care about the result of the war, but they want Who's Who dead.

Back to Jinbe vs Who's Who.
Who's Who was surprised that Jinbe could move so fast on the ground and dodge his attacks despite being a fishman.
Jinbe pointed out it's no longer acceptable to be discriminatory against fishmen.
The battle kept going with Jinbe being mostly on the defensive.

Who's Who mentioned a story about "Sun God" Nika that he heard from a guard when he was imprisoned.
It was said that a legendary warrior would come and save slaves in ancient times.
Who's Who thought Jinbe might know something about it, because Jinbe's crew was made up of former slaves. Jinbe looked upset after hearing that.
Jinbe then blocked Who's Who "Finger Pistol: Spots", broke his finger, gripped and broke his arms with "Fishmen Karate: Shark Grip".
Who's Who kept attacking, but Jinbe didn't flinch. He then tried to back off, but Jinbe stepped on his tail, and used "Fishmen Karate Ultimate Technique: Gargoyle Tile Fist" to finish off Who's Who.

Break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same question Who's Who asked Jimbei, why was he agitated all of a sudden after hearing about it? Is there more to it?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same question Who's Who asked Jimbei, why was he agitated all of a sudden after hearing about it? Is there more to it?
I think Jinbe was offended about the "slave" part.
That was a very sensitive topic for someone who has been discriminated all his life.

I'm more surprised about Who's Who being so talkative.
And will CP0 finish him off at the end of the arc? Because despite being defeated, I doubt Jinbe actually killed him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's 300 more for the ex Beast Pirates that will form a sub crew under Luffy :heeho:
That was a very sensitive topic for someone who has been discriminated all his life.
There's also the way Who's who brings up the topic of slavery. He phrases it in such a dismissive way that you would think he was talking about something much more basic.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I'm more surprised about Who's Who being so talkative.
And will CP0 finish him off at the end of the arc? Because despite being defeated, I doubt Jinbe actually killed him.
Who's who is almost as talkative as Fukurou. I can see why the CP0 want him dead. Next he's gonna ask Jinbe if luffy plans to turn the Redline back into a giant rubber band and slide it off the planet, revealing all the world governments secrets.

The Rubberband of Doom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom