Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1028
Title: Brachiosaur-Hiss

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1028 QUICK SUMMARY
Rob Lucci ordered CP0 members in Wano to capture Nico Robin, while we see Robin running with Brook.
He also informed them that the WG would take over Wano if Kaido is defeated.

Back to outside, Momonosuke is still struggling to summon the flame clouds to stop Onigashima.
Yamato is in her zoan form. She is going to the armory to do something about the weaponry.

Queen kept telling Sanji to use his raid suit, but Sanji refused.
Queen used "Black Coffee", but Sanji dodged it and used "Bien Cut: Grill Shot" which sent Queen flying.
Queen revert back to his zoan form. He then launched his long neck, which is connected all the way to his tail, from his body.
Queen captured Sanji like how anaconda captures its prey: coiling its body around the prey to squeeze and break its bones.
Apparently this "Serpentine form" has crushed the bones of many armarment haki masters.

Queen accidentally ordered his "Brachio Launchers" to attack him twice, because he mentioned its name when explaining how it works.
He let Sanji loose after taking damage. Sanji's bones were broken, but he quickly snapped them back as if nothing happened.
Queen quickly turned into his hybrid form and slashed Sanji from behind. However, the sword broke after hitting Sanji's body.

Break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepemusic:
that chapter was just maximum climatic

finally we got confirmation about the Navy moving to Wano
FINALLY
and then this massive Sanji love, I am still speechless, our boi deserved it

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda smoking that weird stuff again making a dinosaur suddenly abandon its legs to become a snake
it should historically be correct, snakes once have been lizards with legs but they adapted into snakes :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda smoking that weird stuff again making a dinosaur suddenly abandon its legs to become a snake
If I was one of the samurai bystanders, I would go inside Queen's body and put some "weird stuff" inside. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it should historically be correct, snakes once have been lizards with legs but they adapted into snakes :weirdpeep:
I thought they became chicken and other birbs? :pepethinking:
If I was one of the samurai bystanders, I would go inside Queen's body and put some "weird stuff" inside. :pepeclown:
You're weird enough to even entertain the thought of getting inside of that thing :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You're weird enough to even entertain the thought of getting inside of that thing :pepehmm:
Don't judge me. I thought it would be hilarious to see Queen's reaction if something funny gets stuck inside that body when his head returns. :pepesmug:
I also wonder what would happen to his snake body if I tickle his real body. Would he feel it? :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
its hard to rate chapters when you focus on trivial aspect on the story more..

the chapter was great

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some real nice developments with sanji this chapter.

He deserves something, he's not a favorite of mine personally but it's nice to see his fans getting a win. We all know he needs a W after time skip.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great chapter, hoping with the marines moving in we’ll see some admiral action… it has been a while.

also surely this means Robin is going to get captured again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I haven't pissed my pants for a very long time reading a single panel. That shit evolution was something else. What I just partly dislike about it was the somewhat forced awakening of his dna via RS. Oda better explain how it actually occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom