Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1031
Title: Soldier of Science

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1031 QUICK SUMMARY
Big Mom survived Kid's "Punk Crash" from last chapter, but she has blood all over her face.
She then used "Soul Pocus" on every soldier around her to put lives into the steel beams and make her body bigger.

X-Drake declined Apoo's invitation. He wants to repay Luffy by defeating Apoo.
Yamato suddenly entered the room for a shortcut. Apoo tried to persuade Yamato into joining him, but she declined.
She clashed shortly with X-Drake, but he told her he's not on Kaido's side anymore.
One of the Numbers, Fuga, noticed her and chased after her.

Robin and Brook are being chased by CP0 members. The minks are protecting them as the duo escaped.

Sanji got scolded by the geishas from the Flower Capital for injuring one of them.
It seems like Sanji accidentally ran over her when he was running, lost in his thoughts.
Being dissapointed at himself, he thought about Luffy.
Will Luffy prefer the normal Sanji who's weak against women, or the soldier of science who can take anyone on?
Sanji then pulled out his Raid Suit and stepped on it, destroying it in the process.
He called Zoro to kill him if he's no longer himself after the war ends.
Zoro agreed, then Sanji attacked Queen with "Hell Memories."

No break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
too much going on and I love it!
I think we have never seen Big Mom wylin this hard...I am excited what she will bring to the table or if we are seeing some kind of awakening from her
also I thought Law and Kid went all out and they are still fighting? damn :pandaawn:

Yamato Drake and Apoo was kinda random, ngl dont know whats going on there rn

and Sanji damn...ma boi is going through so much rn, it is the deserved Sanji fight we needed and he goes all out like never before
I also loved the scene with the call between Sanji and Zoro, finally some dynamics we deserved as fans...we waited so long for this and finally some nice pay off

oh and the CP-0 are slowly zombieing after Robin and Brook, its weird and happened too quickly, but anyway glad we are here now :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
and Sanji damn...ma boi is going through so much rn, it is the deserved Sanji fight we needed and he goes all out like never before
I also loved the scene with the call between Sanji and Zoro, finally some dynamics we deserved as fans...we waited so long for this and finally some nice pay off
Yeah. Sanji certainly isn't going to die, but that part still got me tearing up a bit.

Sanji is now a true science soldier, his eyebrows are the same as his brothers now. :pepescared:
Damn, you are right. But honestly, I like this new look. He feels more intense.
It's such a shame though, that he won't wear the raid suit for this battle, or maybe forever. :feelsbadman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last week i saw some people compare the Numbers that were with apoo to the samurai that were imprisoned with Yamato.
And in this chapter at least one of the Numbers seems oddly interested in Yamato. Very interesting.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Sanji actually kicked that woman.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think he just pushed her out of the way but because of his new strength he can't gauge it ver well. As to the numbers feels like a weird theory for zoro's ancestor to be a modified giant of some kind

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn, I didn't notice the change of his swirl and I keep on calling myself the only Thrillerbark Sanji fan. What a shame.

• Haha
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And in this chapter at least one of the Numbers seems oddly interested in Yamato.
That is Fugu.
Last week I strongly doubt about him being related to Ushimaru because he doesn't look like him, but today it's 50-50.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Sanji actually kicked that woman.
Is it possible that Sanji might have used his stealth black invisibility by accident twice this chapter?
When he hit the woman, and when he used Hell Memories. :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepeclown:
yo I am also a Sanji homeboy
But despite that, I am really happy with this char development. Sanji is the best written char in OP. There's just so many things great about him and I can't wait to see how he will overcome this situation and humiliate Queen on their battle.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But despite that, I am really happy with this char development. Sanji is the best written char in OP. There's just so many things great about him and I can't wait to see how he will overcome this situation and humiliate Queen on their battle.
I agree that his writing is unmatched. I already knew back then on WCI when more than half of the fandom complained. And here we are today, finally getting pay offs. I was always a believer :pepebounti:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree that his writing is unmatched. I already knew back then on WCI when more than half of the fandom complained. And here we are today, finally getting pay offs. I was always a believer :pepebounti:
Not gonna lie I kinda envy Sanji stans because of this development.
I hope Zoro gets to discover more of his origins later during this arc, although I'm not sure how that will develop his character.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not gonna lie I kinda envy Sanji stans because of this development.
I hope Zoro gets to discover more of his origins later during this arc, although I'm not sure how that will develop his character.
Zoro's time will for sure come, I am believer of the Sharingan theory :tmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am glad the chapter was much better then I expected (after reading the spoilers).

The Sanji part was well done :pepemusic:

Damn, I didn't notice the change of his swirl and I keep on calling myself the only Thrillerbark Sanji fan. What a shame.
:cathug:
:catstab: indeed a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom