Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1032
Title: Oden's Beloved Sword

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1032 QUICK SUMMARY
Marco and Izo are flying past Big Mom to check out the fire yokai.

Apoo is still chasing Yamato with Drake following him.
Yamato is accompanied by Fuga, who seems to be her friend.
Robin and Brook landed on Fuga's hair after they jumped off to escape CP0 in previous chapter.
CP0 also jumped, but they were burnt alive by the fire yokai who showed up out of nowhere.

CP0 survived, and as soon as they stood up, Apoo was there taking pictures of them so he could sell them to Morgans.
One of the CP0 members quickly attacked Apoo. Drake arrived to see Apoo lying on the floor.
CP0 told Drake that they know about his true identity, while Drake wanted to know why they are there.
The CP0 member said it was for "pest control" while preparing to attack Drake. Before he could land a hit, he was attacked by Apoo's explosion.
Apoo got up and had some arguments with Drake, before they eventually chose to team up against the CP0 members.

Zoro is still fighting King.
King used a weird attack called "Tempura Udon", where he pulled his horn upwards and shot a beam that couldn't be blocked.
Zoro survived the attack and replied "360 Caliber Phoenix" which was dodged easily by King.
King kept shooting beams from the sky, so Zoro tried to bring him down with "Kalasutra: Great Dragon Twister."
King effortlessly blocked the attacks by covering his body with his pteranodon's wings.
Zoro concluded that King is just like dragons because of his tough hide.
King claimed he's at another level. While saying that, King turned into his normal form to fight with his sword because he also craves a good duel.

Zoro noticed that King hasn't dropped a single blood after all the attacks he received.
He also noticed that King never flew using his original wings, while the the flames keep burning on his back.
While thinking about his opponent's characteristics, he got overpowered by King once again and got thrown to the rocks.
Lying on the floor, he suddenly heard a shamisen playing from afar.
Enma suddenly reacted to the sound and absorbed Zoro's haki just like when Zoro first used it.

At the Treasury, Orochi also heard the shamisen and decided to check the source.
He entered the next room and was shocked to find Komurasaki, still alive and healthy, playing the instrument.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Amazing chapter, even if I got spoiled it being about Zoro, I still like to see some action and him making thoughts in a fight.
King seems pretty overpowered looking like most of Zoro's enemies. Zoro might have to find an opening to blow out King with one attack.

I think Hiyori is awakening Enma and this will be the device that helps Zoro vs King. Another thing, if King really takes his mask off and has swirly eye brows then that would be the way Zoro figures out to beat King because King also uses an airbourne fighting style with fire same as Sanji and Zoro might know what Sanji's "true weakness" is. Just a random idea I got for the fight.

Also who is betting against Hiyori killing Orochi? :pepeclown:

Also who expected that CP-0 fight? I mean CP-0 vs Drake makes sense to me. But Apoo? Hell...time to redeem yourself, you ape! :catakainu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it was funnier to see Zoro saying that he will lose if he doesn't know what King's race is. :pepeclown:
Not sure what its relevance tbh. It didn't strike me that Zoro is someone who classifies matchup and weaknesses based on race. It's like, it's a pretty random statement coming from someone who is nothing but a tank.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure what its relevance tbh. It didn't strike me that Zoro is someone who classifies matchup and weaknesses based on race. It's like, it's a pretty random statement coming from someone who is nothing but a tank.
I agree, this was random, but it probably shows that King has advantage physically, also in a sense that Zoro can't fight mid air really, except it's a finishing move. And here we are again at a point where Zoro has to deduct the enemie's weakness quickly. Same as with Pica back then.
Oda somehow stays loyal to old values.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree, this was random, but it probably shows that King has advantage physically, also in a sense that Zoro can't fight mid air really, except it's a finishing move. And here we are again at a point where Zoro has to deduct the enemie's weakness quickly. Same as with Pica back then.
Oda somehow stays loyal to old values.
Well to be fair, Zoro was never the tactician type, and it disappoints me to see him with that resolve. I would have loved it more if Oda stayed "Immana tank the attack with all my might and willpower, die or live"

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well to be fair, Zoro was never the tactician type, and it disappoints me to see him with that resolve. I would have loved it more if Oda stayed "Immana tank the attack with all my might and willpower, die or live"
I agree and I partly disagree. I think both Zoro and Sanji have both unexpected features, similair to Luffy. It is a reason why they are the "Monster Trio". Luffy also isn't the best tactician, he still manages to outplay a stronger opponent like Katakuri, and he will keep on doing so. Zoro having such a feat is no surprise to me and I think it fits considering that we will get a few more chapters with Zoro vs King. I just agree that Zoro is a tank and that he has some kind of wrong resolve here with King's race issue in the fight.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Putting Zoro aside, now I understand why King was so upset when his mask got damaged.
I just can't imagine how his face looks like if he uses Tempura Udon without the mask. No one will take him seriously. :pepelaugh:

Also, the fact that Zoro hasn't done any damage to King should speak a lot about Marco.

Also who is betting against Hiyori killing Orochi? :pepeclown:
Me. But Orochi still has a few heads left I think? I lost count.
So maybe Denjiro could be around to help finish the job too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Putting Zoro aside, now I understand why King was so upset when his mask got damaged.
I just can't imagine how his face looks like if he uses Tempura Udon without the mask. No one will take him seriously. :pepelaugh:

Also, the fact that Zoro hasn't done any damage to King should speak a lot about Marco.

and they thought Marco <<<<<<< Zoro. Lmfaooo

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
right, coincidence that we got reminded of Denjiro being there? :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never would I have expected King to make such a face :pepelaugh:

Also neat detail I noticed, zoro seems to have an aura shaped as a dragon when using the twister move that iirc he used against Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom