Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1041
Title: Komurasaki

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1041 QUICK SUMMARY
Zunesha told Momo that he came to fight.
Yamato told Momo that he is meant to lead the world to its dawn, just like Oden predicted.
But Momo said Oden tore out the most important pages from his journal and Momo has doubts about opening Wano's borders.

On the 3rd floor, the legendary ninja battle has finally found its victor: Raizo. Jinbe also happens to be there.
On the 2nd floor, Orochi is angry and worried that Fukurokuju has left him behind.
He got mad at Komurasaki for still calmly playing her shamisen in the middle of the tremor caused by the explosion from Big Mom's fight.
Suddenly, the ceiling collapsed on him. He tried to transform, but he was stabbed with a sea stone nail by Komurasaki who also revealed her real identity.

On the castle basement, Izo and a CP0 member called Maha went down after they shot each other.
The CP0 boss received a call to eliminate Luffy immediately. It's a direct order from Gorosei meant as a precaution.
Behind the CP0 boss, X-Drake is still standing while heavily injured.

Usopp is still carrying Kiku and Kinemon alongside Hamlet.
Neko, Wanda, Carrot are going back inside the castle.
Franky saved Zoro from falling.
Nami met Marco who's healing Komachiyo and Hihimaru.
Law and Kid are completely exhausted.

Back to the rooftop, Kaido and Luffy noticed that Big Mom has been defeated.
Kaido had a flashback to when he first met Big Mom in Rock's ship.
As he was yelling and crying, Luffy transformed into Snakeman and used a new attack "Gomu Gomu no Hydra."

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ultra nuts chapter!

so: I think Luffy is performing an All-Out attack on Kaido and after that Luffy will faint and drop to ground. Kaido will not feel satisfied with the performance of Luffy but then the main guy from the Cp-0 wll come and try to assassinate Luffy when unconscious. Kaido will step up and protect Luffy from the assassination and Kaido will wipe the ass of the CP-0 guy. And that's when Luffy will stand up gaining conciousness and then they will have their final clash in honour where Luffy will defeat Kaido with a final punch. So what I am trying to say is...Kaido will get his Katakuri-moment

:catakainu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kaido will not feel satisfied with the performance of Luffy but then the main guy from the Cp-0 wll come and try to assassinate Luffy when unconscious. Kaido will step up and protect Luffy from the assassination and Kaido will wipe the ass of the CP-0 guy. And that's when Luffy will stand up gaining conciousness and then they will have their final clash in honour where Luffy will defeat Kaido with a final punch. So what I am trying to say is...Kaido will get his Katakuri-moment
This would be awesome and I can see it happening.

And Orochi may also die next 1-2 chapters. It could also be possible he died around the same time Kaido is defeated.
That's why this chapter focus on Hiyori-Orochi dynamic.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This would be awesome and I can see it happening.

And Orochi may also die next 1-2 chapters. It could also be possible he died around the same time Kaido is defeated.
That's why this chapter focus on Hiyori-Orochi dynamic.
Yes, Orochi in my eyes is a dead man. Devil-fruit disabled. Next his breath will be disabled. :catakainu:

Top Bottom