Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raizo x Jimbei for the win!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1046
Title: Raizo

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
onepiecechapters

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sick chapter fam!
Especially that cover story panel is killing right now!

What ya guys think? Blackbeard Pirates? Germa members? Or other outsiders? What's worrying is the people in the background are running in fear. Very irritating.

About the chapter: Man Raizo deserves to pull that off. He is one of the main heroes of that arc, always looking for making up and giving his life for the greater cause. Waizo taking that huge W!

Also Jinbei and Luffy are impressive as always. But I have this lingering feeling that some thing will start going wrong still.
As I said last chapter, prolly Luffy might still fold and die again so Law has to do the surgery to save his life...

Man so much going on :x

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sick chapter fam!

What ya guys think? Blackbeard Pirates? Germa members? Or other outsiders? What's worrying is the people in the background are running in fear. Very irritating.

About the chapter: Man Raizo deserves to pull that off. He is one of the main heroes of that arc, always looking for making up and giving his life for the greater cause. Waizo taking that huge W!

Also Jinbei and Luffy are impressive as always. But I have this lingering feeling that some thing will start going wrong still.
As I said last chapter, prolly Luffy might still fold and die again so Law has to do the surgery to save his life...

I'd honestly be surprised if it's anyone else besides the BB crew. But they're acting rather relaxed if it really were them invading their island. So who knows, Germa members seems unlikely since most of them are captured.

And indeed great chapter we're inching closer to that eventual end of this battle. All remaining story threads are being resolved slowly but surely. Really can't wait to see how it'll all enfold. And to finally learn what the hell happened at the Reverie. :feelstrashman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really really love how Oda has handled Luffy’s power ups this arc.

Gear 5 continues to impress with its personality and range of abilities. Luffy grabbing lightning?!?! That last page??? So hype.

i also like that Luffy is shown having fun in his fight with Kaido and Kaido having fun too.

yes Kaido is awful and all of this arc has been about showcasing the consequences of his authority over wano and he has killed many good people. But I hate the shonen trope of “super strong main character comes and angrily and righteously exercises their “justified” violence over the big bad guy and saves all the people the bad guy oppressed.”

Luffy is fighting Kaido because he doesn’t want Kaido to be able to do the shit he’s been doing anymore—not because Kaido is an evil asshole.
so Luffy and kaido enjoying how far this fight has gone and Luffy trusting everyone else with everything else is actually just perfect writing in my opinion.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sick chapter fam!

There's a reason it could be Germa. We have seen Reiju and Ichiji sailing but we aren't sure where they're headed. They might have planned to abandon them but knowing how precious they are to Judge, that's a long shot.

Now, Judge still have ties with the Underworld and they might have been warned or informed where BM is right now and how less formidable WCI is at the moment. Given this situation, it might have triggered them to return to WCI or let's say, they were just waiting for the perfect moment to jump back in.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Plus the silhouette of the one in the left is of a woman. She wears heels. Reiju wears one.

Top Bottom