Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1048 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chapter 1048: "20 years"

- Momonosuke keeps pushing Onigashima.
- Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- Everything that touches his body melts.
- Luffy uses an attack called Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun (Monkey God Gun).
- Kaidou uses a new attack called "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke".

- The scene changes to the castle.
- Flashback to 20 years ago as kawamatsu remembers oden's execution
- Kaidou finds out that Oden has a son.
- Kaidou goes for Momonosuke and eliminates all the townspeople who stand before him.
- We see how Oden's castle has burned down.
- The Wanokuni Daimyo band together to fight Kaidou and Orochi.
- We see a panel of each Daimyo, which are Tonoyasu and the 3 samurai that Yamato met in the cave (including Shimotsuki Ushimaru).
- They are all defeated.
- People are being enslaved and the country falls apart.

- Back to the present, Orochi is still on fire.
- He tries to take Komurasaki down with him.
- Denjiro arrives and cuts Orochi's head off.
- We see that the wishes of the people are already flying through the sky. "May Orochi disappear" or "I want to escape from this hell" are some of them.

- At the end of the chapter, Luffy and Kaidou's attacks are about to collide.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!
[automerge]1651558976[/automerge]
[automerge]1651558995[/automerge]
@kakashi19283 @QuickZilver708

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm really hoping that aside from the fire dragon form in this chapter, we see a lightning dragon form, a wind dragon form, and maybe the ultimate form where he combines it all, a storm dragon form.

Kaidou's fruit is bonkers. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm really hoping that aside from the fire dragon form in this chapter, we see a lightning dragon form, a wind dragon form, and maybe the ultimate form where he combines it all, a storm dragon form.

Kaidou's fruit is bonkers. xD
With the way this chapter is looking, doesn't seem like we'll get the chance to see any different forms lol. Kaido was banking on melting Luffy's fist, but he seemed to forget Luffy can manipulate Haki to hit him without touching him lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Kaidou is a Dragon God?

Aight. Gotta readjust my top 30 strongest characters in OP. He may be stronger than Prime Whitebeard
Whitebeard was known as the strongest even in Marineford time when he was already out of his prime. So I doubt it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm pretty sure the fire dragon form will be the final 'form' of Kaido. The set up for everything right now seems like the final clash before the eventual defeat of Kaido. Even if it does seem super unlikely even Doflamingo looked more damaged than Kaido right now. :LOL:

Kaido simply seems tired if you don't summarize all the attacks he took on lmao.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kaidous fire Dragon transformation looks awesome!
But in the end it seems to be the same as Big Moms giantification by absorbing souls.

Feels a bit lazy by Oda giving giantification to everyone :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But in the end it seems to be the same as Big Moms giantification by absorbing souls.

There isn't much way of increasing your overall stats otherwise besides gigantification tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

There isn't much way of increasing your overall stats otherwise besides gigantification tbh
Well there has been the theme since the timeskip that Giants are sought after for their immense strength. Ceasar with his experiments, Big mom trying to look for giants so she could add them to her family.

Seems like a theme within the series. Expect to see it a lot more once we reach Elbaf :LOL:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is this a confirmation of his awakened form? god that shit.
I'm pretty confident it is at this point lol
I'd say the same. It, however, begs the question. What the hell were the jailer beasts, proto awakening? Just like how haki pre time skip was without hardening because Oda hadn't come up with it yet?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd say the same. It, however, begs the question. What the hell were the jailer beasts, proto awakening? Just like how haki pre time skip was without hardening because Oda hadn't come up with it yet?
What animals were the jailer beast again?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, looks like my initial analysis on how awakened myth zoan works was correct after all. i got a lot of ideas on how to upgrade my RP PC awakening.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't quite say that I believe Orochi is dead but the moment reflecting how Denjiro "struck down" Hiyori before is a nice touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom