Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The way Issho and Aramaki were introduced I would say that they are nearly as strong as Sakazuki, but stronger as Kuzan and Borsalino.

We were told they were drafted, because of their strength. I am expecting Gion and Tokikake are slightly weaker then Kuzan and Borsalino and would have replaces Kuzan and Sakazuki without the draft.

But thats only my take on the current top Marines.
[automerge]1655711314[/automerge]
Yeah, me neither, that's on the level of aokiji and akainu, but in probably less than an hour
Is it? Does the region of Udon have the same size as Punk Hazard?

We have to expect that Kuzan and Sakazuki clashes in the center of PH completly changing the climate!

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The way Issho and Aramaki were introduced I would say that they are nearly as strong as Sakazuki, but stronger as Kuzan and Borsalino.

We were told they were drafted, because of their strength. I am expecting Gion and Tokikake are slightly weaker then Kuzan and Borsalino and would have replaces Kuzan and Sakazuki without the draft.

But thats only my take on the current top Marines.
[automerge]1655711314[/automerge]

Is it? Does the region of Udon have the same size as Punk Hazard?

We have to expect that Kuzan and Sakazuki clashes in the center of PH completly changing the climate!
I'd say its similar given that this is a part of a country vs a small island, and there's now permanent greenery there, so the climate is changed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's lots of speculation out there about Aramaki being the forest god.

Cause in Skypiea (and I think other parts of the story), four gods were mentioned. God of the Sun (now that's Nika/Luffy), God of the Rain (Probably Dragon), God of the Forest (probably Aramaki, there has to be something special about him since he was the last one introduced), and I think God of the Earth (unknown so far, could have something to do with Uranus?).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd say its similar given that this is a part of a country vs a small island, and there's now permanent greenery there, so the climate is changed.
Again PH change is caused by Kuzan and Sakazuki clashing in the middle. Based on 1053 I would say Aramaki changes the environment on his way to Udon and not because he is raging in Udon.

It may look similar to PH, but is a different and for me a less impressive feat.

Nevertheless I still think Amaraki and Issho are stronger then Borsalino and Kuzan.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Again PH change is caused by Kuzan and Sakazuki clashing in the middle. Based on 1053 I would say Aramaki changes the environment on his way to Udon and not because he is raging in Udon.

It may look similar to PH, but is a different and for me a less impressive feat.

Nevertheless I still think Amaraki and Issho are stronger then Borsalino and Kuzan.
Keep in mind the fight on PH was an all out fight that left both men scarred, whereas this is a chill stomping of Aramaki probably using no more than a third of his power. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Keep in mind the fight on PH was an all out fight that left both men scarred, whereas this is a chill stomping of Aramaki probably using no more than a third of his power. xD
As I mentioned I highly doubt the environment changed, because Aramaki fought in Udon. For me it seems like he changed the environment while he was moving to Udon.
I think that because in his way to the Flower Capital He is also changing the environment while walking (thats why I shared the last panel of 1053 in the previous post).

Punk Hazard changed due to Kuzan and Sakazuki fight in the middle.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As I mentioned I highly doubt the environment changed, because Aramaki fought in Udon. For me it seems like he changed the environment while he was moving to Udon.
I think that because in his way to the Flower Capital He is also changing the environment while walking (thats why I shared the last panel of 1053 in the previous post).

Punk Hazard changed due to Kuzan and Sakazuki fight in the middle.
I know, though I don't see why either would be more or less impressive. Either way the scales are large for both. It's an Admiral thing quite clearly, since Fujitora was also able to reach meteors out in space with his power, so there's no reason to think Aramaki would be the only one whose power isn't large scale.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know, though I don't see why either would be more or less impressive. Either way the scales are large for both. It's an Admiral thing quite clearly, since Fujitora was also able to reach meteors out in space with his power, so there's no reason to think Aramaki would be the only one whose power isn't large scale.
Again I highly doubt what we see there around Udon is caused by a large scale attack nor as a side effect of a battle unlike what we see at PH. Thus this isn't a feat comparable to what happened at PH since that was caused as side-effect of a battle.

This wouldn't mean that Aramaki isn't capable of large scale attacks only that what we see in 1053 isn't caused by large scale attacks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I had considered Buggy getting some absurd bounty, but becoming a Yonko? That's just... what the hell is going on out there? :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Again I highly doubt what we see there around Udon is caused by a large scale attack nor as a side effect of a battle unlike what we see at PH. Thus this isn't a feat comparable to what happened at PH since that was caused as side-effect of a battle.

This wouldn't mean that Aramaki isn't capable of large scale attacks only that what we see in 1053 isn't caused by large scale attacks.
Yea I don't think the whole forest growing on Udon was even a mechanic to show the power of the Admiral.

I still think Aramaki is a forest god. Like Luffy is a sun god. Those were mentioned in Skypiea, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Aramaki was introduced right after Luffy was introduced as the sun god Nika.

So I think the forest growing in Udon is more a show of his status as the forest god.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After reading 30 chapters in one night to catch up what I am most looking forward to STILL is what is going on in the outside world?! How will Luffy react to anything sabo/vivi related?

Top Bottom