Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1059
Title: The Captain Koby Incident

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1059 QUICK SUMMARY
On the cover, Katakuri and Oven are hitting each other because of Caesar's hallucinogenic gas.

Chapter begins with Shanks dropping Marco off at Sphinx Island. Shanks invites him to join the crew, but Marco isn't interested.
As Marco flies towards the island, a flashback begins. Yamato decides to stay behind to protect Wano from invaders like Greenbull.

Cut to Amazon Lily, part of the mountain in the center of the island is destroyed and another flashback begins.
Marines dispatched Vegapunk's SSG squad called "Seraphim."
Those Seraphims look like a child version of the shicibukais blended with Lunarian's white hair, dark skin and wings.
But most importantly, they are very strong. The mountain was destroyed by the Seraphim that looks like a child version Mihawk.

During the marine invasion, Blackbeard, Vasco Shot and Catarina Devon show up to take Boa Hancock's power.
The moment Boa Hancock shows up, she turns many of the marines and Blackbeard crew members into stone.
Blackbeard eventually stops her from using her power thanks to his DF, then we get the new bounties for both:
Former Warlord "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock - 1,659,000,000 Berry
"Emperor Blackbeard" Marshall D. Teach - 3,996,000,000 Berry

When Blackbeard is about to kill Boa Hancock, Rayleigh suddenly appears and save the situation.
Boa Hancock returns the stones back to their human forms, while Blackbeard and the marines leave Amazon Lily.
Additionally, Blackbeard also brings Koby with him and that ends the chapter.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Giving Pacifistas the bodies of Lunarians and the powers of the Shichibukai.

Little Mihawk just cut Amazon Lilly in half. And I wouldn't be suprised if the new Pacifistas have the DF powers of the original Shichibukai.
(Momo should us Vegapunks is capable of cloning DFs).

Vegapunks creation exceed expectations :weirdpeep:

I would say next chapter is Weevil time!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just noticed Spoiler made Rocky Port bigger then the chapter did.

Spoiler let it look like Blackbeard was involved.
But based on the chapter its like Blackbeard only made use of the Rocky Port incident.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

But based on the chapter its like Blackbeard only made use of the Rocky Port incident.
Yeah pretty sure Blackbeard third partied the marines at Rocky Port.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

This is a reason why I usually to avoid spoilers. They tend to not get the events across as well as the translated chapter does.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For sure Koby let himself be taken for a SWORD mission.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want to believe that Koby has got a bounty on his head from the Cross Guild and BB wanted to claim that loot for themselves.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or Blackbeard thinks Coby has a connection to Law. Using him trying to bait Law.
I can see it both. Because Koby was introduced in that way in the story. Abducted by a fat pirate

Maybe that's how Sword send their undercover agents. Send them in factions that they have experience on.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or Blackbeard thinks Coby has a connection to Law. Using him trying to bait Law.
For sure Koby let himself be taken for a SWORD mission.
Maybe that's how Sword send their undercover agents. Send them in factions that they have experience on.
Makes you think, did they also send anyone to BM's crew, Shanks' crew, WB's crew? Like how they sent X-Drake to Kaido.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can see it both. Because Koby was introduced in that way in the story. Abducted by a fat pirate

Another option could that it has sth. to do with Kuzan :pepehmm:

Coby letting himself catched to be able to talk with Kuzan.
Or Blackbeard let Coby live, because of Kuzan. (Maybe to test Kuzan)
[automerge]1662834409[/automerge]
Makes you think, did they also send anyone to BM's crew, Shanks' crew, WB's crew? Like how they sent X-Drake to Kaido.
Kuzan being Sword Agent observing Blackbeard was a speculation happened since introduction SWORD.

Also many think Corazon was a SWORD agent observing Doflamingo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shakky is a previous Amazon Lily Empress / Kuja Captain. Explains the Rayleigh & Amazon Lily connection. I’m still waiting on confirmation Shakky was also in Rocks Pirates.

That was my fav part of the chapter. Love when small background things come together and shows the genius!

Edit: Just read that in a Vivre Card info by Oda, it was confirmed Shakky is Rayleigh’s wife! Lmao! Rayleigh a G. 👾
[automerge]1663069428[/automerge]
Fanart of new Seraphim PX 🥶 🥶 🥶

Last edited:
Top Bottom