Redon on Pirate-king forum:
Some clarifications on what you are talking about.
- The chapter is divided into 3 parts.
· The first in the Sunny, with the conversation about Vivi and the part of Luffy's dream (and something else).
· The second part in the Kingdom of Lulusia, with the part of Sabo, of Im and the destruction of the Kingdom of Lulusia.
· The third part in the Sunny again, several days after the first part. It's the part where they find Bonney.
- In this chapter we do NOT find out what Luffy's dream is. He tells his nakamas about it, but Oda skips that part and moves on to his nakamas' reactions after hearing him. It's like in Luffy's past, he tells Ace and Sabo and we see his reactions, but we don't know what Luffy says.
- The part of the Kingdom of Lulusia is in the present, it is not a flashback like what we saw happened in Amazon Lily in the previous chapter. Remember that what we saw 2 chapters ago in the Kingdom of Kamabakka with Koala, Dragon, Kuma and others, was also in the present and this is a direct continuation of that.
-Sabo is in the Kingdom of Lulusia (says the Marines who intercepted the call 2 chapters ago) and it is assumed that he dies with the destruction of the island.