Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1061 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1061
Title: Egg Head, the Island of the Future

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1061 QUICK SUMMARY
Brief Spoiler, thanks to EtenBoby/KaidoBoby .
-The Straw Hat gang sails to "Egg Head", the island of the future that belongs to Vegapunk.
-In a base of the Marine near the island, are the children of Punk Hazard, Tashigi and some members of SWORD.
-Helmeppo wants to borrow the "Seraphim" to save Koby.
-Luffy, Jinbe, Chopper and Bonney are separated from the rest of the gang.
-At the end of the chapter, a girl appears who says that she is Vegapunk.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If both the Strawhats and SWORD gang are there...could this be the arc where they form an alliance?
The build up started in Alabasta :pepethinking:

Lol same. But maybe this time, we finally realize who VP is.

Inb4 Ceasar Clowns twin sissy
It seems like VP end up being a woman! An her being just a girl because of Bonneys ability.

I just remembered Bonney got catched by BB and handed over to Sakazuki right after Summit War.
In chapter 700 we saw Bonney in a snowy countey and chapter 793 made clear she was still on the run.

WG had huge interest in her or er powers. There is a high chance that Vegapunk is working with that Power to create his Weapons! Thus its possible that Bonney got catched again durcing Levely and brought back to VP. And she just managed to escape again.

Another simple possibility would be Bonney bei g there to take revenge for Kuma. And VP could have Turnier himself into a cyborg (besides her being affected by Bonneys DF).
[automerge]1663769749[/automerge]
Another possibility Seraphim should have been Adult and currently weakened through Bonneys power :pepethinking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am suprised that the Marines who appeared in Beges coverstory are now revealed as members of SWORD!:weirdpeep:

Also Vegapunk in this chapter revealed to be a cyborg.
Its "PUNK 02", I am expecting "PUNK 00" will end up being the real Vegapunk.

Vegaforce 12 is badass and the number implies there will be at least another 11 badass cyborgs!

Bonney :catdying: there for her own business, I am expecting she ist trying to get back Kumas brain (besides taking Revenge).
[automerge]1663833368[/automerge]
The style of the SWORD Member with the cap totally reminds of Cora and Dofla! Another Donquixote? :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there are so many waifus in this chapter! best chapter so far.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Really thought theye were some random marines designed like Shichibukai :weirdpeep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom