Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1062
Title: Adventure in the Land of Science

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1062 QUICK SUMMARY
The girl who rescued the Straw Hats introduces herself as Punk-02 Lilith.
She wants to loot from the Straw Hats and threatens them by surrounding them with weaponized Sea Beasts.
But suddenly, she receives a call from another Vegapunk, Punk-01 Shaka.
Shaka tells Lilith to stop what she is doing because Zoro and Robin can end her in an instant.
Furthermore, Zoro tells Lilith that he needs something from Vegapunk. Shaka tells Lilith to bring Straw Hats over because Vegapunk is interested in them.

Cut to Luffy's group, Bonney tells the others that her father was turned into a cyborg by Vegapunk. But she doesn't tell them about his father being Kuma.
The group enter a room filled with giant robots and machines.
They discover a giant parfait on their way. But when they try to eat it, they find out it's actually just a hologram.
Jinbe then notices that the room is warm, unlike the chilly climate outside.
A giant girl walks in and explains that Vegapunk's "Island Aircon" can regulate the temperature of an area right down to the soil.
Luffy tries to punch her thinking that she's a hologram too. But she is not, so she punches back, sends Luffy flying, making him hit a button on a machine.
The machine spawns a real food: hamburger, french fries and Vega cola. Everyone begin to order more food from the machine and start to eat.
The giant girl is proud of her invention, but pissed that she lacks the budget to mass produce her stuff.
She then introduces herself as Vegapunk after Jinbe asks her what she is. She is called Punk-05 Atlas.

Somewhere in the new world sea, Lucci, Stussy and Kaku are on their way to Egghead Island.
They are on a mission to return Seraphim that looks like Kuma and eliminate Vegapunk.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuzan just frooze a whole Island only to get chocolate ice cream and thus Kuzan MVP of 1062!

Could it be that Blackbeard is after the RPs right now?
If thats the case, I wonder who is going to Wano :pepethinking:Maybe sneaky Shiryu will go to Wano!
[automerge]1665134824[/automerge]
Bonney being Kuma’s daughter. Lmao. :LOL:
Bonney being Kuma's mother was the more interisting theory :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What a fun chapter!
Some if my thoughts so far:
Chapter cover practically confirms Kuzan is one of the silhouettes from earlier, given he was last said to be working with BB I'm guessing the other person is Van Augur given we haven't seen much of him after the timeskip.
Luffy starts to go G5th-like after being angered by the holograms which could totally just be a gag but I feel like it's a potential hint of G5th having different forms in response to Luffy's emotions.
The Vegapunks (kinda sounds like a band name) are rather interesting not only do they have their individuality Atlas has lamb characteristics. Perhaps they are part mink?
Confused Lucci is a mood
And finally with all the weather and machine talk I'm betting Nami, Ussop, and Franky are getting noteworthy weapon upgrades

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really love the interaction between Luffy and Boggey. Two food slaves just lit having fun lmao.
Another great portrayal of Zoro and Robin's feats. Just a testament to how strong the two have become.
With regards to WCI, pretty sure that was Kuzan on the move. It could be they're recruiting someone from BM's crew, after a commander's fruit, or meant just to free the Vinsmoke (least possible). But then again, these developments from the cover arcs are nuts and they are setting up a much bigger scenario in the chapters to come.
Dr. Vengapunk is truly something else. He knows so much about the WG and when one does, it meant to end. It's simply how things go.
i wonder how strong the CP0 has become and if they would pose a threat against the SHP. Inb4, Dr Vengapunk as #newSHPnakama campaign. lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Atlas hitting a light hologram with those special gloves stood out to me. Perhaps SHs will loot that to be able to better fight Kizaru down the line. Overall, interesting chapter.

SHs lucky they are there when WG sends CP0 to end Vegapunk. Gives a reason for the madman to help SHs going forward.

If Lucci v Luffy happens again, even just a skirmish - it’ll be lit!
[automerge]1665231381[/automerge]
The ONLY thing I can think of that Zoro wants from Vegapunk is the cure to the SMILE for Ebisu town. Law told Zoro how Ceasar created it using Bloodline thing from Vegapunk. Zoro has a close relationship with people at Ebisu town, whose population was left uncured.

Chopper can help! :heeho:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But then again, these developments from the cover arcs are nuts and they are setting up a much bigger scenario in the chapters to come.
Blackbeard hunting RP will be a good set up for a Yamato Coverstory :pepethinking:

Devon and Vasco Shot we're together with Blackbeard
Kuzan entered chocolate Town with someone else (based on Boots I would say, left Kuzan and right Lafitte)

Thus Burgess, Shiryu, Van Augur, Avalo Pizarro, San Juan Wolf and Doc Q left for Wano coverstory :pepehmm:
[automerge]1665239483[/automerge]
The ONLY thing I can think of that Zoro wants from Vegapunk is the cure to the SMILE for Ebisu town. Law told Zoro how Ceasar created it using Bloodline thing from Vegapunk. Zoro has a close relationship with people at Ebisu town, whose population was left uncured.
Nice catch!
[automerge]1665239569[/automerge]
Dr Vengapunk as #newSHPnakama campaign
#frankyGreatestCyborg :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Atlas hitting a light hologram with those special gloves stood out to me. Perhaps SHs will loot that to be able to better fight Kizaru down the line. Overall, interesting chapter.
Great theory! But the SHs with armament haki can deal with Kizaru, no?

Damn, this totally makes sense.
Zoro is not the first person that came on my mind to have business with Vegapunk, so I was a bit confused at first.

With regards to WCI, pretty sure that was Kuzan on the move. It could be they're recruiting someone from BM's crew
Pudding it is.

And finally with all the weather and machine talk I'm betting Nami, Ussop, and Franky are getting noteworthy weapon upgrades
Franky's going to become Gundam Heavyarms. :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Road Poneglyph.
[automerge]1665555266[/automerge]

[automerge]1665594824[/automerge]
But it is also possible that Zoro wants to talk about Kuma. Zoro wanted to know "why Kuma went so far for them".
Zoro might be interested in Kuma also because of what happened on Thriller Bark!

Last edited:
Top Bottom