Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1064 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1064
Title: Egghead Lab Phase

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1064 QUICK SUMMARY
-"Kuzan and Van Augur of Blackbeard Pirates" is the title of this cover page. They are in Blackbeard Pirates ship.
-Law uses "Amputate" and Blackbeard counters. While they fight, Pudding is a hostage on the ship of Blackbeard and has awakened her third eye.
-Pudding confirmed Big Mom is dead.
-Blackbeard Pirates vs Law's crew are fighting.
-Akainu heard about the ongoing fight between Law and Blackbeard "Winner Island."
-In Egghead Island, Bonney's rage changed the age of the group of 4.
-Bonney says Kuma was sentenced to life in prison back then. She also says Kuma belongs to a special race.
-Zoro and Brook stay on the ship, but everyone else get new clothes.
-At the end of the chapter, Shaka talks to Dragon. Shaka says he (Vegapunk) will probably die soon.
-Break next week.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Kuzan already there then I have to admit Van Augurs DF is overpowered :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally the cover story revealed that Kuzan is working with the blackbeards. What a reveal. :blobsweatwipe:

One might wonder what Teach knows that drove Kuzan to work with them. I can't imagine him doing this out of his free will.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally the cover story revealed that Kuzan is working with the blackbeards. What a reveal. :blobsweatwipe:
Didn't we know it from Dressrosa already? :pepethinking:

The discussion is, If is an ally or indeed the 10th Titanic Captain.
[automerge]1666079639[/automerge]
Besides Burgess talking to Blackbeard about Not trusting Kuzan there was also the scene between Gorosei and Sakazuki!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't we know it from Dressrosa already? :pepethinking:

The discussion is, If is an ally or indeed the 10th Titanic Captain.
[automerge]1666079639[/automerge]
Besides Burgess talking to Blackbeard about Not trusting Kuzan there was also the scene between Gorosei and Sakazuki!

Yeah, we knew, but I think this pretty much confirms him to be a captain. We never knew if he assisted them as an ally like Bartolomeo does for Luffy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Kuzan already there then I have to admit Van Augurs DF is overpowered :weirdpeep:
There must be limitations because:

-They still use ship to travel.
Maybe he can teleport only one person.

-BB still needs to ride Stronger to get to Law. Why not teleport BB next to Law instead?
Is it because of BB's weight?
Unlikely, because Van Augur could teleport Jesus Burgess just fine.
Or is it about BB's haki that nullifies the power?
If this is the case, does that mean BB's haki > Kuzan's haki?

But I'm mostly curious about how Van Augur picks the location.
Does he need to visit the location previously or can he just point at the map and teleport?
If it's the first, then Van Augur has visited WCI before.
If it's the later, then it's f*cking broken lmao once they get all RPs he can go straight to Laughtale by himself.

One might wonder what Teach knows that drove Kuzan to work with them. I can't imagine him doing this out of his free will.
Him being a SWORD agent is all I can think of.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, we knew, but I think this pretty much confirms him to be a captain. We never knew if he assisted them as an ally like Bartolomeo does for Luffy.
Since the until introduction of SWORD I thought he is an "ally", but since then is kind of obvious for me that he is only a Titanic Captain, but also a member of SWORD.

The scene between Kuzan and Doflamingo backs up this thought. Especially because there was once a spy among Doflamingos top executives!

[automerge]1666080470[/automerge]
-They still use ship to travel.
Maybe he can teleport only one person.
A fruit quite similiar to Van Augurs fruit seems to be Tokis fruit. There might be similar limitations.
She could send multiple persons through time at once thus I think Van Augur can send multiple persons through space at once.
[automerge]1666080838[/automerge]
Him being a SWORD agent is all I can think of.
Do you think Blackbeard figured it out already?
[automerge]1666083555[/automerge]
-At the end of the chapter, Shaka talks to Dragon. Shaka says he (Vegapunk) will probably die soon.
That Vegapunk is in contact with Dragon is another interisting information :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you think Blackbeard figured it out already?
Not really, but maybe that's partly why Blackbeard captured Coby. If Coby opens his mouth...oh well

That Vegapunk is in contact with Dragon is another interisting information :pepehmm:
Curious indeed.

I don't think Vegapunk is part of the Revolutionary, but after the Lulusia Incident, he knows that WG will keep him quiet by any means necessary. So now he is forced to switch sides and turn to Dragon.
And I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to ask for Straw Hats' assistance against the incoming WG threat (CP0), because he knows Luffy is the son of Dragon.

That's the only scenario I can think of.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Vegapunk turned out to be the mysterious old man shown in Doffy's head while in prison, then he is actually a member of the Revos. Which is scary shit and could be one of the reasons why the WG ended up hunting him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What if Doflamingo leaked informations of SWORD to Burgess :pepehmm:
That's a possibility, but is Doffy even aware of SWORD's existence?
Sure he was curious about Kuzan in Punk Hazard, but there was no implication about Doffy finding out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's a possibility, but is Doffy even aware of SWORD's existence?
I think Doffy is aware of Marines having a secret group who is doing undercover missions, because of Vergo and Corazon.

Corazon was most likely a member of SWORD.
Vergo infiltrated Marine to find rats! But I doubt He was invited to SWORD even so he managed to become a VA and a head of a Marine Base in the New World.

And yes I believe Doflamingos reaction points put that he did the math!

And there is a high chance that Doflamingo said sth. in the presence of Burgess hunting Kuzan might be spy.
It could even be the reason for Burgess contacting Blackbeard in DR. Their talk wasn't finished, they got interupted by Luffy.

Blackbeard might have kidnapped Koby to test Kuzan :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reading your comments makes me think, im the only person who is surprised to see Kuzan there 🙈🙈🙈

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Convo between Pudding and the BB scums:

Pudding: “If Mama was still alive there won’t ever be another word coming out from that mouth of yours!!”
Blackbeard pirates: “Hahaha!! Right now we are literally fighting the guy who killed Big Mom!!!”
“If the old Legends just lay around taking up space, how can the era ever progress?!”

i love that line.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New update gives me the feeling that BB has awakened the quake DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom