Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Others

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1067
Title: Punk Records

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1067 QUICK SUMMARY
Vegapunk is the user of Nomi Nomi Fruit, which allows him to remember every tiny detail of knowledge.
His brain also gets bigger the more he gains knowledge. That's why he had to cut his head because it had grown too big.
The apple on top of his head is an antenna that connects the data between his current brain with the "Punk Records", his bigger brain.

Bonney wants Vegapunk to restore Kuma into his normal state.
She points a light saber at him, which apparently attracts a large number of insects afterwards. She faints.
Vegapunk then asks Luffy about Momo's devil fruit, which was made by him.
Luffy considers it a success because of the abilities, but Vegapunk considers it a failure because the color is pink.
Vegapunk then explains that the ancient robot was created over 900 years ago. For unknown reason, it attacked the Mary Geoise 200 years ago.
The Vegaforce was created based on everything he learned from it.
Vegapunk then wants Luffy to take him out of Egghead.

At the same time, the CP0 have finally arrived with Lucci, Kaku, Stussy all wearing masks.
Lucci plans to kill Bonney because she's no longer useful.
Meanwhile, at Kamabakka Kingdom, Kuma suddenly starts running on his own.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh boi lets go!
What will happen to Vegapunk's brain on Egghead?
Also Kuma? I think he splitt his consciousness, there is the original pacifista Kuma and the Seraphim Kuma. They want to move towards each other so they can recreate the original consciousness and leading Dragon to Luffy.
Also Lucci mentioned killing Bonnie infront of the Seraphim, this is when Pacifista Kuma might have started to move?
:catakainu:
10/10 chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh boi lets go!
Also Kuma? I think he splitt his consciousness, there is the original pacifista Kuma and the Seraphim Kuma. They want to move towards each other so they can recreate the original consciousness and leading Dragon to Luffy.
Also Lucci mentioned killing Bonnie infront of the Seraphim, this is when Pacifista Kuma might have started to move?
:catakainu:
10/10 chapter
There's more to Bonney than we already know. Hmmm. What's ur hot take about her?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's ur hot take about her?
She's not as hot as you think. :dogkek:

But to all seriousness, Lucci mentioned that she has served her purpose...does that mean she did something for the WG? What is the purpose?
He also mentions that she keeps slipping away, so she did get captured and possibly during the Reverie.
I'm very curious about what she talked about with Sabo when they met. They both wanted to save Kuma after all.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's more to Bonney than we already know. Hmmm. What's ur hot take about her?
She's not as hot as you think. :dogkek:

But to all seriousness, Lucci mentioned that she has served her purpose...does that mean she did something for the WG? What is the purpose?
He also mentions that she keeps slipping away, so she did get captured and possibly during the Reverie.
I'm very curious about what she talked about with Sabo when they met. They both wanted to save Kuma after all.
good point, she might have had a deal with Akainu when they met after the Summit War?

but I don't have any big takes, she will come to Elbaf and Kuma will go there too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will Punk Records survive even if Vegapunk dies? :pepethinking:

Could be related to Kuma.
But there are actually 2 Points against this thought:
  • Kuma should have recognized her as member of WG
  • Sakazuki still interisted in her after Summit War
[automerge]1668777710[/automerge]
Thinking about it. 2nd point could also be hint that it was related to Kuma.

Sakazuki didn't make the deal with Teach and used as trap trying to take down Teach.
For the first point one could argue Bonney just freed herself and Kuma keep sacrificing after learning about Luffy.

Thus in the end it really can be as simple as WG took Bonney as hostage to make Kuma their slave.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will Punk Records survive even if Vegapunk dies? :pepethinking:
I have no damn clue, devil fruit effects should wear off I think, but maybe it is something that remains with the ages.
But yeah, everything could happen I think. Maybe it will lead us to more in-depth devil fruit explanations by Vegapunk. The thing we've been waiting for.

Top Bottom