Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1068
Title: A Genius' Dream

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1068 QUICK SUMMARY

Vegapunk tells CP0 to leave the island after they order the S-Bear to return on its own.
CP0 insist on entering. Lucci then mentions about the dissapearance of CP5, CP7, CP8 ships in Egghead. Vegapunk claims he knows nothing about it.

Cut to Kamabakka, Kuma runs away and teleports to somewhere unknown.

Meanwhile, Vegapunk tells Luffy that he dreams to create a world where energy is accessible everywhere. The same energy that empowers the ancient robot. Free of charge.
But the more he learns about the energy, he eventually steeps too deep into a forbiddem territory, which makes him a target for the WG.
As he is telling his story, an explosion occurs. CP0 are inside the island.

Vegapunk orders the researchers and workers to evacuate.
He also prepares S-Snake, S-Hawk, S-Shark for battle with Sentomaru in charge.
Luffy agrees to take him because he has a funny-looking head. Then Vegapunk tells him to bring Bonney to the Labo above the clouds.

Cut to CP0, Kaku tries to fly to Labo only to explode.
The Labo is protected by "Frontier Dome", an interception system that activates laser beams if an enemy crosses it.
Atlas shows up to fight, but Lucci quickly transforms into his hybrid form and instantly beats her with "Rokuogan".
The chapter ends with Luffy arriving on the scene with his group. Both Luffy and Lucci recognize each other immediately.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if Luffy and Lucci will have an extended fight or not, or they'll just get out of there asap.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Lucci ended up fighting Sanji and Zoro against Kaku. Say hello to Zoro fans and powerscalers. Lmao.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Lucci can do, if anything is new. I'm sure he's been waiting for his moment to go up against Luffy for awhile now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm sure he's been waiting for his moment to go up against Luffy for awhile now.
Not so sure about that. It's not his mission.
But Luffy is carrying Bonney to safety, the person Lucci wants to kill. So at least a short clash is possible.

If Lucci ended up fighting Sanji and Zoro against Kaku. Say hello to Zoro fans and powerscalers. Lmao.
Hello there! :dogkek:
My boy Zoro will let Sanji fight Lucci because Lucci isn't a swordsman. No complain about that.
But to be fair, Sanji and Zoro are so far away from the combat area.
It's more realistic to expect Jinbe steal the show as the new crew member.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not so sure about that. It's not his mission.
But Luffy is carrying Bonney to safety, the person Lucci wants to kill. So at least a short clash is possible.

Hello there! :dogkek:
My boy Zoro will let Sanji fight Lucci because Lucci isn't a swordsman. No complain about that.
But to be fair, Sanji and Zoro are so far away from the combat area.
It's more realistic to expect Jinbe steal the show as the new crew member.
True it's not his Mission, but a lot of his life was affected by his failure in Enies Lobby, and knowing how proud Lucci is of his abilities, and his murderous intent, I'm sure there's a piece of him just itching for redemption.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy will stomp Lucci zehahahahaha :pandaevil:
[automerge]1669910301[/automerge]
but this chapter debunked the theory that luffy's dream is to make everyone happy. So it is not about equality
So what is it? :pepethinking:

Last edited:
Top Bottom