Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Kizaru is..."good"? :pepethinking:
And now he is on his way to Egghead to help Vegapunk against CP0? This would be quite a twist.
It is a possibility and sth. I didn't consider until seeing RAWs and spoilers :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lucci's awakening form looks cold asf lol, i honestly do wonder how Zoan Awakening works for non mythical models
[automerge]1670457112[/automerge]
Seems odd no? Especially since all the previous examples we've seen being bipedal.
Its likely the Awakenings of Mythical, Ancient and Normal Zoans will vary in transformations. Lucci's awakening form is different to the impel down guards, he at the very least maintains his intellect and it visually looks different

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lucci's awakening form looks cold asf lol, i honestly do wonder how Zoan Awakening works for non mythical models

Its likely the Awakenings of Mythical, Ancient and Normal Zoans will vary in transformations. Lucci's awakening form is different to the impel down guards, he at the very least maintains his intellect and it visually looks different
How does MZ awakening differ from the rest?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow. Luffy went G5 against Lucci. Did not even build up to it! That was a bit disappointing. You would think G4 and CoC would be enough.

So excited to see an actual Awakened Zoan in action. I don’t remember Kaido going awakened mode. Waiting on a controlled Awakened ever since ID!

Can’t wait to see the panels :ghostie:
[automerge]1670460911[/automerge]
Vegapunk
says maybe Nika's name has been erased from history, but as long as people continue wishing for him,
Nika's existence will never disappear.

Vegapunk continue saying that everything on Earth is born out of people's wishes, and the same goes for
Akuma no Mi as well. Akuma no Mi are a possiblity of human evolution that someone wishes for. Each
ability represents someone's wish of what they can become.

Since those wishes are so unnatural, they are hated by the sea, which is the "Mother of Nature". That's why
Akuma no Mi's weakness is seawater. All ability users who bear that curse, are basically living in the future
that someone once wished for. Nami and the Straw Hat crew are stunned.
If this is true, I am disappoint. Wishes?! :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow. Luffy went G5 against Lucci. Did not even build up to it! That was a bit disappointing. You would think G4 and CoC would be enough.

So excited to see an actual Awakened Zoan in action. I don’t remember Kaido going awakened mode. Waiting on a controlled Awakened ever since ID!

Can’t wait to see the panels :ghostie:
[automerge]1670460911[/automerge]

If this is true, I am disappoint. Wishes?! :feelsbadman:
Eh going G5 is the ideal choice moving forward, he can perform everything he does in the other gears in his awakening (like G4 attacks) without drawbacks. At this point, why use G4 and CoC when he can go Nika and perform the same shit without having to worry about overusing haki

Yep, devil fruit abilities are the result of human desires coming to life, once enough people wish you could create cheese structures, a Devil fruit might pop up eventually with that ability based on what I've seen from the translation lol
[automerge]1670461868[/automerge]
How does MZ awakening differ from the rest?
If Luffy and Kaido (assuming Kaido's was Awakening) are anything to go by, Luffy can manipulate his environment like a paramecia and Kaido's form is a giant fire dragon deity that incinerates anything he touches lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

It's just the smoke with Lucci that irks me. That sets it so apart from the others.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda has also mentioned that zoan awakening's are apparently very rare compared to paramecia. Because the user can be consumed by the animal itself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's just the smoke with Lucci that irks me. That sets it so apart from the others.
Agreed, it almost seems like Lucci awakened into some form of mythical leopard lol, the smoke rings have been all linked to deity's so far. Zoan awakenings have been the most confusing for me for now lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's true, for some reason though I think Lucci is going to have a special ability go with his just because of the fire ring around his neck
[automerge]1670501507[/automerge]
@Guren @Landayan @Cross

I've seen disappointment about the fact that Luffy just didn't low diff Lucci lol
tbf, Lucci was a serious threat back in the days and he should still be at this point. No way a world-renowned talented and gifted assassin would go sitting chill for the last two years only to get low-diffed. That might be the case why Luffy went G5 as he has felt how strong Lucci has become.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
tbf, Lucci was a serious threat back in the days and he should still be at this point. No way a world-renowned talented and gifted assassin would go sitting chill for the last two years only to get low-diffed. That might be the case why Luffy went G5 as he has felt how strong Lucci has become.
If Lucci couldn't hold his own against Luffy's awakening, I would be disappointed ngl. So I ain't even mad. The CP0 has been hyped as the elite, yet their performance in Wano was more in line with commanders. Atleast with Lucci, he seems to be a bit more portrayal wise. I just want the CP0 to look like an actual threat at this point lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nobody said the contrary but he shouldn't be trading punches with Kaido

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nobody said the contrary but he shouldn't be trading punches with Kaido
He's an awakened Zoan, I don't think trading punches with Kaido is a real issue. As far as we know, Lucci doesn't have Ryou, he can't hurt Kaido. Luffy doesn't have those special requirements to hurt him and also Luffy was never as physically strong as Kaido. Don't think we can scale One Piece like DBZ lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's an awakened Zoan, I don't think trading punches with Kaido is a real issue. As far as we know, Lucci doesn't have Ryou, he can't hurt Kaido. Luffy doesn't have those special requirements to hurt him and also Luffy was never as physically strong as Kaido. Don't think we can scale One Piece like DBZ lol
I feel ya but OP is far from JoJos or HxH where everyone can beat anyone following the matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom