Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1071
Title: A Hero's Offensive

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
onepiecechapters

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1071 QUICK SUMMARY
The chapter opens at Red Line, where Real Kuma arrives at the Red Port in a sea of panic – he walks towards the World Government symbol that connects to the port with Mary Geoise.

On Egghead Island, Stussy argues that Lucci won’t follow Marine’s orders as his beef is with Luffy and Vegapunk. We then see Lucci getting incredibly angry because CP0 agents have blocked all remaining, open ports.

Edison, in the lab, says that they could use one last person on the island to help them, but that they are uncertain that contacting them is a good idea; Vegapunk decides to call that ‘person’ themselves. This mystery person speaks with Vegapunk and agrees to help out; Vegapunk is confident that they can hold off CP0 whilst they make their getaway.

In an instant, the Frontier Dome disappears. Whilst the dome was only down for a moment before Pythagoras was able to get it back online, the CP0 have already been able to intrude. Lucci then orders Kaku to destroy the Thousand Sunny but just before the ship is destroyed, Zoro wakes up to defeat a panicked Kaku and protect the Thousand Sunny.

Luffy, Jinbe, and Chopper return to the crew, but they realize that neither Bonney nor Vegapunk are with them. Cut back to another part of the lab, where Bonney is chasing Vegapunk as they scream that they can’t turn Kuma back to normal.

Cut to Kid’s crew, who are approaching Elbaf island, and then cut again to Marine Base G14m where Doll is arguing with someone. She says that all available ships should head to Egghead Island immediately; the other person she is arguing with is revealed to be Garp.

The chapter ends with Garp’s ship arriving at the G14 port where they pick up Helmeppo and Hibari; Garp shouts “Get on Helmeppo! Let’s go beat up those pirates and rescue Koby!”

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you don't think Kuzan might betray them BB? but regardless, if Garp falls as WB did, I can't wait to see how Dragon would react to this.

Now I wonder who that someone is that VP called to assist them. Also, since Zoro faces Kaku, it would be nice to finally see Sanji fighting a woman like Stussy. Lmao. Another L for the fandom.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you don't think Kuzan might betray them BB? but regardless, if Garp falls as WB did, I can't wait to see how Dragon would react to this.

Now I wonder who that someone is that VP called to assist them. Also, since Zoro faces Kaku, it would be nice to finally see Sanji fighting a woman like Stussy. Lmao. Another L for the fandom.
I really wonder if Sanji's genetic enhancements unlocking would allow him to bend his rules a little.

Also RIP Garp.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really wonder if Sanji's genetic enhancements unlocking would allow him to bend his rules a little.

Also RIP Garp.
there must be a way to tap into that evil mode if needed. i mean, if he's crew is in jeopardy, who's there to save them? he's gonna rely on Robin again? i hate to see that as a Sanji fan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also, since Zoro faces Kaku, it would be nice to finally see Sanji fighting a woman like Stussy. Lmao. Another L for the fandom.
Zoro & Brook will 2v3 Kaku, Stussy and weakened Lucci.

Also RIP Garp.
Garp won't die. Assuming he and Aokiji are members of SWORD, they might get away.

Now I wonder who that someone is that VP called to assist them.
It's either a completely new character or someone from Dragon's group.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shit...!

Egghead/Vegapunk
Kid/Elbaf
Garp/Blackbeards

This arc is insane

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The marines definitely are in need of a solid W. Here's to garp rescuing Koby goes well.

Definitely don't want garp to die.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbh I'm kinda shocked that Kid is going to Elbaf and not the Strawhats.

Elbaf has been hyped up for so long - and should also be presumably Ussop's character arc - but now the main cast is not even going there xD

Unless they do end up going there, now that they're leaving Egghead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbh I'm kinda shocked that Kid is going to Elbaf and not the Strawhats.

Elbaf has been hyped up for so long - and should also be presumably Ussop's character arc - but now the main cast is not even going there xD
Or it is just Kidd ends up becoming a hypetool for the overpowered strongest army of the OPverse :pepethinking:

I am certain next Island Strawhats will move to is Elbaf! Not only because of Elbaf should become Ussops character Arc, but also for the Robin Ohara plotline that was just introduced!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah it would make sense.why it has to be Kuma. If VP was supposed to be a Revo then saving Kuma from a total conversion to being a machine is reasonable. Also, I think he's hinted that already to Bonney why he couldn't give him back cuz there's realky nothing to return as he's complete.

And looking at it, the only way for them to escape without fighting is through his DF.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah it would make sense.why it has to be Kuma. If VP was supposed to be a Revo then saving Kuma from a total conversion to being a machine is reasonable. Also, I think he's hinted that already to Bonney why he couldn't give him back cuz there's realky nothing to return as he's complete.

And looking at it, the only way for them to escape without fighting is through his DF.
Kuma time :pepeexcited:

Good theory

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The only thing I don't understand is why Garp's death is necessary. Kuzan for the sake of battle matches seems fair but Garp dying just so dragon or fluffy can go wild is lame ass.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The only thing I don't understand is why Garp's death is necessary. Kuzan for the sake of battle matches seems fair but Garp dying just so dragon or fluffy can go wild is lame ass.
I mean they do need a big catalyst to start a war. And it's not only Luffy that needs a reason to go against BBs, the Marines also need a reason.

So Garp being Luffy's grandpa while also being a Marine, is a perfect person to get everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom