Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1075
Title: Labo Phase Death Game

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1075 QUICK SUMMARY
- Cover: Vegapunk meets the Five Elders
- Someone is destroying all the Den Den Mushi in the lab. Shaka can't see what's happening.
- Straw Hat and Vegapunk clones form 4 groups. One of the groups is attacked by S-Snake.
- S-Bear and S-Hawk attack the Control Room. Shaka gives them an order to stop but it doesn’t work.
-Lucci and Kaku wake up and ask Luffy and Zoro to free them to fight together.
-by etenboby on worstgen

No break next week.

And probably Jump cover and Color Spread for One Piece in chapter 1,076 to celebrate One Piece Volume 105 launch.

Someone asked Redon: "What has changed so that Lucci wants to fight alongside Luffy?"
Redon- "That there are 2 fucking Seraphim attacking them and both he and Kaku can't do anything being handcuffed with Kairouseki."
-redon on worstgen

S-Snake attacks Franky's group. Sanji is not in that group. (Not confirmed)
From TalkOP: Stussy, Sanji and Jinbe are in the same group

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like a mid-chapter for me. Unless they reveal who the traitor is.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like a mid-chapter for me. Unless they reveal who the traitor is.
This traitor thing is a bit weird from my perspective because every relevant character in this arc have always been shown together.
There isn't any room for anyone to make a move on their own without getting caught.
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, whatever.

Lucci and Kaku offering their help is at least quite interesting.
Luffy "accepted" Crocodile as an ally back in Impel Down & Marineford because they had the same goal. I can see Luffy doing the same here.

Considering Lucci and Kaku pretty much have failed their current mission (eliminate Vegapunk & not engage with Yonko without permission), they can't come back to Mariejois without dealing with the consequences.
Having ex-CP0 as an ally would be huge because they can share everything they know about the WG, Five Elders, maybe even Imu.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This traitor thing is a bit weird from my perspective because every relevant character in this arc have always been shown together.
There isn't any room for anyone to make a move on their own without getting caught.

Luffy "accepted" Crocodile as an ally back in Impel Down & Marineford because they had the same goal. I can see Luffy doing the same here.

Considering Lucci and Kaku pretty much have failed their current mission (eliminate Vegapunk & not engage with Yonko without permission), they can't come back to Mariejois without dealing with the consequences.
Having ex-CP0 as an ally would be huge because they can share everything they know about the WG, Five Elders, maybe even Imu.
I think the traitor is one of the Vegapunks tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Unless of course, we see all the Seraphs there. We are yet to see some Crocodile wannabe there, nor Moria.

With regards to Lucci and Kaku joining, it makes sense because of Luffy's ability to attract people, esp now that he's DF has awaken.
[automerge]1676383944[/automerge]
I think the traitor is one of the Vegapunks tbh
It also crosses my head but how far fetched it is for one of your supposed devil fruit extension betray u? Does that happen when u awaken a mind-related ability that even your clones suddenly have a will of its own..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unless of course, we see all the Seraphs there. We are yet to see some Crocodile wannabe there, nor Moria.
Good catch, I didn't think of this.

With regards to Lucci and Kaku joining, it makes sense because of Luffy's ability to attract people, esp now that he's DF has awaken.
Luffy: Will you betray me?
Lucci: I won't.
Luffy: 🤩
Zoro: 🤬

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmfao, just as I figured @Gambit
[automerge]1676402710[/automerge]
It also crosses my head but how far fetched it is for one of your supposed devil fruit extension betray u? Does that happen when u awaken a mind-related ability that even your clones suddenly have a will of its own..
I think that's the case tbh, honestly wonder how Vegapunk is gonna handle this mess and if he can just get rid of them on a whim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom