Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
m really thinking about How did the Northern Graveyard got leaked? This place only know by Kawamatsu, the fox, Hiyori and Zoro. Kawamatsu didn't tell the specific place just said "at a safe location" . How? I dont think there would be a traitor because if we chose a candidate for that, it should be that 4, Zoro, Hiyori, fox and Kawamatsu. Maybe it was just the Onibawansu that tracking out Zoro and Hiyori.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the end they will need more help , which was foreshadowed after Dressrosa , the grand fleet will b there ...so Marco and company

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For my personal taste I dont like the chapters which speed up the narrative. It is always a bad thing to occur.

It seems we will get the real reveals during the raid and the raid by far is not final plotpoint of this arc.

I rated the chapter "ood" for several reasons, alot of information stuffed in, but somehow I miss the "real dang".
Letting the energy sink, the only real good reveal in that chapter were the sword and the shimotsuki reveal which pushed Zoro further into spotlight. It is now even more obvious that Zoro and Kuina are retainer of the Shimotsuki clan.

Last but not least...what's up with Law? I think heavy mistakes were done there.

I am atleast hyped to listen to some discussions and see what they brig to the table.

We now need world building please, Reverie pt 2, or something more impactful in exchange.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Glad to see Enma was exactly the sword I said it would be before OJ closed. While it isn’t a black blade the fact just him mastering how to use it makes it a power up means it’s stronger then Shusui. I’m interested to see how long it takes Zoro to turn it black. Only disappointing thing about the sword is it isn’t the same grade as Yoru. At this point I’m convinced that after the war ends and Wano is liberated he’ll be given the Nidai giving him 3 Ō Wazamono. As for the rest of the chapter I’m glad Oda skipped over the remaining days before the raid. I really hope whoever the traitor is gets hung. I doubt it’s Law as he shouldn’t be aware of Hiyori being alive. He also seems to have some sort of plan of his own going on after last chapter and how everything between him and Hawkins went down. Plus X Drake was there when Law was about to be questioned so he should’ve been there when he walked out of the cell. I can’t see Kin’emon, Shuntenmaru, Kanjuro, Raizo, Kawamatsu or Inuarashi being the traitor either after all they’ve gone through to oppose Kaido until this point. Hell the Minks were damn near wiped out trying to protect a single person. It’s looking more and more likely it’s Shinobu as she’s the only one whose constantly questioned Law and his crew. Plus she knows which port they’ll be trying to leave from and that Hiyori is alive.

I’m interested to see if Orochi plans to send people to the port to try and stop them there. If not maybe he’ll just inform Kaido and let him prepare for them. Either way should be good to see what he has planned the man is too much of a coward not to do anything. I wonder if Kyoshiro is currently with him even though he wasn’t shown this chapter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just saw Luffy using King Kong Gun again even though both he and Hyogoro noted he messed up! And Luffy looked ok after using it!

King Kong Gun + advanced CoA = :feelslaserman::feelslaserman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just saw Luffy using King Kong Gun again even though both he and Hyogoro noted he messed up! And Luffy looked ok after using it!

King Kong Gun + advanced CoA = :feelslaserman::feelslaserman:
That was a Kong gun.. I think its a typo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When you think about plot work in many ways... Current Luffy has the CoC power which can knock out 50K fodders, this army of 30K fodders shouldn't be an issue for likes of Luffy... for me, I think the number of man in fishman island was too much to be true

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When you think about plot work in many ways... Current Luffy has the CoC power which can knock out 50K fodders, this army of 30K fodders shouldn't be an issue for likes of Luffy... for me, I think the number of man in fishman island was too much to be true
True.. He's going to take out probably 5000 with CoC at most due to war plot

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
chapter was litttttttttty

Wano arc doesn't dissapoint, yo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They thought it was 30,000 vs 4200... as if that isn't bad enough they don't know that Big Mom and Kaido have allied together yet...damn...
I'm really hoping the traitor isn't Law, damn!

Deleted member 146

WOW!

That was a fantastic read.

Enma is a beast of a sword. I can't help but wonder if Mihawk's sword is the same as in it drains a person's haki.

And the Act 2 ended on such an exciting note! We'll probably get a small glimpse at the after effects of the Reverie now. And what if we find out Kizaru has mobilized a fleet to Wano to investigate the Kaido BM alliance. This is an INCREDIBLE set up so far. Loving it!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly, the fact that Enma a very powerful Sword that damaged Kaido and belonged to Oden who was very strong + Shusui which is a Black Blade that belonged to Sword God Ryuma are both not Supreme Swords hypes Mihawk so much due to the Sword he have and the only one who had such a Blade of same Quality was Strongest Man WB

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I bet it is either Risky Red Island or Mistra Island in front of Bege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom